1/6 New Product [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Warriors: Thracian General is coming soon ! ACI-19

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acitoys

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear all,

1/6 Thracian General is coming soon!

Regards,
Bryan:wave

aci19-banner1.jpg

aci19-1.jpg

aci19-2.jpg

aci19-3.jpg

aci19-4.jpg

aci19-5.jpg

aci19-6.jpg

aci19-7.jpg

aci19-8.jpg

aci19-9.jpg

aci19-10.jpg

aci19-11.jpg

aci19-12.jpg

aci19-13.jpg

aci19-14.jpg

aci19-15.jpg

aci19-banner3.jpg

aci19-16.jpg

aci19-17.jpg

aci19-18.jpg

aci19-19.jpg

aci19-20.jpg

aci19-21.jpg

aci19-22.jpg

aci19-23.jpg

aci19-24.jpg

aci19-25.jpg

aci19-26.jpg

aci19-27.jpg

aci19-28.jpg

aci19-29.jpg

aci19-banner2.jpg

I am Spartacus!
Looks cool.
Yeah the helmet needs to be smaller, especially since the helmet they gave Spartacus on the show was a reused prop from 300, and Hot Toys has allready given us an in scale 300 helmet, no reason ACI can't do the same.

I don't mind the rooted hair, it's the best way to do this and who would want to display this without the helmet.

Don't like it that everything now is an imitation of '300'.
That is not a Corinthian helm, and ancient Greeks did not wear leather briefs. Also, a General without a fancy linen breastplate?
Maybe this can be converted to a Leonidas fig, but I'm not a customizer, so pass.

Don't like it that everything now is an imitation of '300'.
That is not a Corinthian helm, and ancient Greeks did not wear leather briefs. Also, a General without a fancy linen breastplate?
Maybe this can be converted to a Leonidas fig, but I'm not a customizer, so pass.

It's supposed to be Spartacus from Blood and Sand:

spartajog.jpg

3.%20To%20War.jpg

From the last pic. The helmet is a little bit too big. Hope they fix that. Nice figure though.

From the last pic. The helmet is a little bit too big. Hope they fix that. Nice figure though.

I doubt they will. The other four Greeks came out with ginormous helmets, but people seem to accept them like that. :dunno

Could this be modded into a King Leonidas??

I know a few parts are inaccurate e.g. the shield & helmet, but if you could find a HT headsculpt it could work....Right?!!??

Uhm... no.

I think there's too many differences.
Shield, sword, the entire armour, helmet... even the cape is different.
While Spartacus' outfit was clearly based on 300's Spartan outfit, every single thing is different.

Back