NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://unsee.cc/915b72e3/

915b72e3

You put it incorrectly. Look at the soles of your feet to the left. look at the distance on the foot. try to enter it correctly then your statue will be fine

He assembled it correctly. Over time the slight lean increased. The greater the lean, the greater the pressure. The greater the pressure, the greater the lean. To the point where the head fell off.

He has now fixed this by leaning the statue backwards and gradually & repeatedly heating the calf.

He is going to drill out the original steel support (as it is WAY too short to hold a statue of this weight/angle), and will drill the hole much deeper into the leg, before adding a longer steel rod.

This is what Sideshow should have done in the first place - as this is NOT the first copy of this statue to have this problem.

He'll also replace the magnets in the heads.

Now that you mention it guys I see pictures of it on facebook and I can see the leaning lol. More or less pronounced, I won't quote pics for respect to the owners.

Oh Sideshow. My Batman Keaton PF is leaning that way too lol but it is a much simpler solution than this one.

Mine has no lean at all and have been on display for 7 months now but I always make sure the feet are flush when I set it up ( not saying that is the problem with the lean ). I love mine personally...think its an amazing piece. The paint job could be better but its expected from a production piece.

Quick, you can get a whopping $25.00 off this after you enter a contest. Lol.

Low stock remaining! Get ‘em while their hot!

IMO this piece is clearly not the best out there but looks real nice in person. Dwarfed most 1/4 statues out there in comparison, make HT Jungle Hunter and NECA 18" look like a toy as they were. A good alternative to original SWS maquette (a perfect representation of the character... which lean too) and a good companion piece to SS Dutch also.
Of course, there are issues with this piece but not all of them has. Everyone is welcome to buy upcoming Prime1's piece but that's around 2 or 3 years ahead. So they can either skip this piece entirely and wait or just buy them all anyway.

Back