NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20180531_121512.jpg20180531_130821.jpg20180531_121404.jpg

Feeling very pissed right now.. I received the Sideshow Jungle Hunter Predator Exclusive Maquette a week and a half ago and finally had time to take it out of the box.. neither of the heads fit the unmasked portrait literally falls off by itself when you put it on and the masked portrait will not fit at all. And the right hand with blades will not hold together because the magnets are weak. Dam this pisses me off.. just doing some venting

Feeling very pissed right now.. I received the Sideshow Jungle Hunter Predator Exclusive Maquette a week and a half ago and finally had time to take it out of the box.. neither of the heads fit the unmasked portrait literally falls off by itself when you put it on and the masked portrait will not fit at all. And the right hand with blades will not hold together because the magnets are weak. Dam this pisses me off.. just doing some venting

Well done sideshow for a great QC right there. How did that pass god only knows! Maybe the fitting got distorted in transit

Send it back ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the Box did not have a QC sticker on it either so it makes me wonder if it was even quality checked at all. Because there's no way this should have been shipped out to anyone.

Many were like that, read back in the thread. Their QC is a joke, sticker or no sticker.

Faulty items are from first batch of Exclusive, I believe. So buyers beware. People who got regular version said magnets were strong on both heads though.

@ironman24 you may want to:
1. Heat up the dreds on both heads with hair dryer until they're softened.
2. Place the heads on the neck, softened dreds will be re-adjusted when they're cool off.

I'd do above methods before contacting Sideshow about replacement for both heads. Cheers!

When are they going to up available for order? We have shared several PM's with no response from you regarding purchase.

hello all . i had a lot Familie trouble sorry for that . i get responsed fast i can and can show you what the prototype looks and in my opinion its very nice
the full set will cost around 150 Euro including shipping world wide .
painted and ready to use .
some of you are on the list now so dont worry . it will be for everyone and no limited run .... till now ..

20180531_121047.jpg

For those with issues with their statues, Sideshow is giving you first dibs on their next Predator statue. They really knocked it out of the park this time.
Enjoy

FattyPreddy.jpg

Can someone answer a question I have about the Sideshow prints? I ordered the predator maquette one ( unframed ) and am trying to find a frame from it. When they say it is 24" x 18", does that include the white border with the computer generated signature? or does that mean the actual color part of the print is 24 x 18? Thanks

Can someone answer a question I have about the Sideshow prints? I ordered the predator maquette one ( unframed ) and am trying to find a frame from it. When they say it is 24" x 18", does that include the white border with the computer generated signature? or does that mean the actual color part of the print is 24 x 18? Thanks

It includes the white boarder. Got to Aaron brothers. I got great frames and the card board boarders for 60 bucks. Never buy the ss frames they rip you off so bad with the price it is insane!

Back