NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity, can you make the part that the shoulder cannon attaches to completely vertical, or is it in a fixed angled position?

If I put this next to original will it look good or will the off proportions make them both look bad?

Just out of curiosity, can you make the part that the shoulder cannon attaches to completely vertical, or is it in a fixed angled position?

It's in a fixed position.
If I put this next to original will it look good or will the off proportions make them both look bad?

There's a few people with both Maquettes displaying them togethee and they are happy. There's some pics a few pages back.

Just noticed the ss website is showing low quantity for this guy if anyone is on the fence and doesn't want to miss out

I’d wait for the new batch of reg. (1000, right?) and see what if SS fixed the magnet issue though.

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but I just noticed today while admiring the statue up close that the spots on the body are actually decals. If you look closely you can actually see the dot matrix print pattern on them :google

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but I just noticed today while admiring the statue up close that the spots on the body are actually decals. If you look closely you can actually see the dot matrix print pattern on them :google

What!? For real!?

If my head has the 'falls off issue' will sideshow cover expense to ship it back for a full refund? What if I simply don't like it when I get it - do I have to pay return shipping? Thanks!

Has anyone contacted SS about a replacement head if it falls off too easy? Also, is it both sculpts or just the unmasked version that is loose?

They also used decals on their P2. It made the skin look dull and lifeless.

The skin doesn't look dull and lifeless on this as the decals have some gloss, but it really should've been painted.

Has anyone contacted SS about a replacement head if it falls off too easy? Also, is it both sculpts or just the unmasked version that is loose?

To my knowledge it was just one guy on here who's unmasked head was really loose. Others have a slightly loose fitting head, but not to the point where it just falls out.

If either of your heads have that problem, just get some thin neodymium magnets off eBay and place one between the head and body. Can get them in various sizes and as thin as 1mm.

The skin doesn't look dull and lifeless on this as the decals have some gloss, but it really should've been painted.

Painted or decals.. Does not matter to me. As long as it looks good. I think this looks just fine. But that is just MHO. I would never know it was decals if someone did not tell me.

Back