NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does this one compare to the original Predator 1 Marquette? Is this one polystone and as heavy as the original? I like the open mouth of the original better.
It's awesome. Lots of weight to him too. Just done this in the corner today.
ef1e1ebcfaf47ac81e1501ec54c3aba3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It's awesome. Lots of weight to him too. Just done this in the corner today.
ef1e1ebcfaf47ac81e1501ec54c3aba3.jpg

Cool...too bad then left off the spine across his torso and all the bones hanging from him like the original. Do like the bloody spine and skull....oh, that's the one he cleans and wears! Duh..

same here

I prefer statue from sideshow over the hot toys or any other toys there no need to pose
sideshow look more museum high end collectibles even if the paint job are poor
where as 1/4 hot toys look realistic , when its on display it doesn't have the feel of a museum piece and more of a toy

Oh I agree, I don't collect hot toys or action figures. I prefer statues as well.

Have you posted this review on their site yet? [emoji38] I kid.... Those pictures from Facebook actually make some aspects of this look half decent (and highlight some negatives) It seems this looks better when displayed up high.
Got to make it look good with the right decoration ;) lol. Will be placing busts either side masked and unmasked sideshow pieces.

You just reminded me I still have those boxed up from my move, I must get them unboxed tomorrow, along with the SWS maquette. Need my little P1 corner back also...

idHjc0u.jpg

You just reminded me I still have those boxed up from my move, I must get them unboxed tomorrow, along with the SWS maquette. Need my little P1 corner back also...

idHjc0u.jpg
Beautiful buddy :) fancy selling me Masked exclusive lol.

Nope ;) Sorry, it's far from perfect, but I like it regardless. Prime 1 look to be making a 1/2 Terminator 1 bust, if we're very lucky, they might make some 1/2 Alien and Predator busts also that improve on the already nice LSB's.

H7PzAs0.jpg

Nope ;) Sorry, it's far from perfect, but I like it regardless. Prime 1 look to be making a 1/2 Terminator 1 bust, if we're very lucky, they might make some 1/2 Alien and Predator busts also that improve on the already nice LSB's.

H7PzAs0.jpg
I hope so!! Not so bothered about terminator.

Mine arrived today. Glad I did not pass on this:clap

jh1.jpg

9FEA4F44-80AE-4C67-851D-85F311D1A8C8.jpeg

Attachments

• 07D78B4F-267A-4E7F-836E-F624AEDCA7A1.jpeg
    07D78B4F-267A-4E7F-836E-F624AEDCA7A1.jpeg
    313.7 KB · Views: 132
Have you posted this review on their site yet? :lol I kid.... Those pictures from Facebook actually make some aspects of this look half decent (and highlight some negatives) It seems this looks better when displayed up high.

Its just a piece that is hard to photograph and make it look good. I know this often gets said about a lot of statues, but this really is one of those statues you need to see in person to appreciate it IMO. I think even the harshest of critics would probably change their tune if they saw it in person. Yeah, the flaws are still there in person obviously, but its such an impressive piece to look at that the flaws can be overlooked.

Its just a piece that is hard to photograph and make it look good. I know this often gets said about a lot of statues, but this really is one of those statues you need to see in person to appreciate it IMO. I think even the harshest of critics would probably change their tune if they saw it in person. Yeah, the flaws are still there in person obviously, but its such an impressive piece to look at that the flaws can be overlooked.

Haters are gonna Hate , let them Hate and nit pick and complain,

mean time we can enjoy this amazing piece even with little flaws and they can wait another 10+ years for another pred to be released and they can complain again.. :cuckoo:

Back