NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from kinda long face, I think it's OK.
Also, looks like it was meant to be put on waist-height shelf and seen from semi-side angle. It's safe to say this thing is a polystone statue.

To bad the face looks bad! But how is the rest of him? Is he solid? Does he look nice in person. I just do not think this is that great. But what do others think?

Not my pic bro, was from Ryan Turano on Facebook. I think the face looks great personally, and he seems to think it's awesome in hand. I can't wait to get mine.

To bad the face looks bad! But how is the rest of him? Is he solid? Does he look nice in person. I just do not think this is that great. But what do others think?

If they just opened the lower mandibles a bit I would really dig the unmasked head. As it is its OK but could have been much more iconic looking.

Iam a collector from Germany . The Pics in my Post are frome a Toy Fare in Germany this week. The angle is Bad yes.

The last postet Pics Looks Great to me

I'm looking forward to the first pictures of you

My English is a little rusty. Sorry for that [emoji51]

Pretty much wht we expected. Looks decent in display with all it's known problems. The unmasked head is a no no 4 me, eventhough it's a far better effort than the P2 one. The lower mandibles seem fused and the upper are connected to a bridge like form.

Hope everyone that ordered this is extremely happy! Looking forward to some reviews and in hand pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered, need a predator for my Dutch, couldn't miss the exclusive on this. Used $800 worth of rewards woohoo!

The thing I still can't come to terms with is that the P1 suit was sculpted as one piece. There were no separate armor parts velcroed on that could shift around, so why with all the photos of the suit available does this statue looks like this and why are the body proportions the way they are..?

As a generic Predator it's fine, but i can't add this to the shelves as a movie example, it would hurt my brain every time I look at it.
https://stanwinstonschool.com/blog/predator-30th-anniversary-behind-the-scenes
content_31.jpg
content_12.jpg

The thing I still can't come to terms with is that the P1 suit was sculpted as one piece. There were no separate armor parts velcroed on that could shift around, so why with all the photos of the suit available does this statue looks like this and why are the body proportions the way they are..?

As a generic Predator it's fine, but i can't add this to the shelves as a movie example, it would hurt my brain every time I look at it.

The sculptors are VERY talented SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . . .

. . . I suspect the real causes are bad art-direction + arrogance from the Sideshow team (not soliciting OR listening to expert fan feedback).​

Back