NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. Probably stupid to hope for that, yes. Not insinuating anything personally, I just can't imagine Sideshow showing off anything to do with changes. I think they've already patted themselves on the back for what they have done. Would still like to see pictures of this under more natural lighting though. Particularily the unmasked portrait.

Would like to see unmasked head at SDCC to and stand for other portrait. They should do a vid to.

Kinda late to the game. But didn't he have like a sling with an entire spine he wears in the movie. Is it included or is it not just shown in the pics.

Kinda late to the game. But didn't he have like a sling with an entire spine he wears in the movie. Is it included or is it not just shown in the pics.

Missing - along with a few other things that are "not quite right" . . . .

Because%20Sideshow%2000%20meme_zpsesjy3ybn.jpg

It's true I mean they could easily fix everything on that list except maybe the heft. The rest is very, very fixable with minimum effort and it's sad SS is just dumbfs and don't do it.

I'd absolutely love to grill the person that says the BS about the leg armor. The reason was a total and complete joke and with no defense should lead to a firing.

It's like this. If it's not like the movie why is it approved to make? There is no way in a million years they don't know all the issues and if they had 1 cell of integrity or pride it would be fixed.

What's next Luke Skywalker with a machine gun, cell phone and a beer belly?

How about the Hulk with no muscles and make him yellow.

Maybe Voltron will get to my house and instead of lions he'll be giraffes.

Making it right is so simple and idiot can do it.

My annoyance is with the simplicity that they could fix it and not with owning it. The appearance is not my issue but missing pieces are idiotic.

If people don't order more effort will be put into these protos.
People will still order though.

Worst part is it originally had good placement of the leg armour :dunno

Fortunately, there is now another, very exciting option on the horizon. It means going up in scale a bit (although these are overscale anyway) and paying more, but if you aren't happy with this, Prime 1 will surely be an attractive alternative as this probably won't be changing at this point.

Well I'm hoping since this still hasn't sold out after almost a year of it being available for PO that they have listened to try lure people in. If not, hopefully a nice 20% off like the P2 will suffice

If they knock off 20% and don't discount POs they will be seeing a lot of cancels I bet.

I never saw the early one with the leg armor correct.

Well I'm hoping since this still hasn't sold out after almost a year of it being available for PO that they have listened to try lure people in. If not, hopefully a nice 20% off like the P2 will suffice

There's basically no chance of that. The P2 was delayed including refunding everyone's deposit. Production was started over from scratch, but they didn't fix any of the inaccuracies that had been pointed out to them over and over.

If they knock off 20% and don't discount POs they will be seeing a lot of cancels I bet.

I never saw the early one with the leg armor correct.

It was correct on the unpainted sculpt. It was apparently "adjusted" when the mixed media was added.

I'm pretty sure there are collectors that will bend over for a small discount. Still doesn't change any of the inaccuracies.

It's true I mean they could easily fix everything on that list except maybe the heft. The rest is very, very fixable with minimum effort and it's sad SS is just dumbfs and don't do it.

I'd absolutely love to grill the person that says the BS about the leg armor. The reason was a total and complete joke and with no defense should lead to a firing.

It's like this. If it's not like the movie why is it approved to make? There is no way in a million years they don't know all the issues and if they had 1 cell of integrity or pride it would be fixed.

What's next Luke Skywalker with a machine gun, cell phone and a beer belly?

How about the Hulk with no muscles and make him yellow.

Maybe Voltron will get to my house and instead of lions he'll be giraffes.

Making it right is so simple and idiot can do it.

My annoyance is with the simplicity that they could fix it and not with owning it. The appearance is not my issue but missing pieces are idiotic.

But you said you were preordering this didn't you?

Back