NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope sideshow can fix the problems before production after seeing this post.

Sideshow did not not accept there were problems - they deliberately designed it this way and refused to adjust anything before production started.

What you see on their website is actually better than the production copies that will be delivered.

yes, the jungle predator is bulkier in the film.

jungle.jpg
jungle predator.jpg

Comparing both photos, the new Predator piece looks more like a fashion model than a monster.

Ah - HA !!!!!

THAT explains things - the body is NOT based on Kevin Peter-Hall, but the badly chosen stunt-double (in the zero suit) - Ben Stiller.

It's even got his squished-face profile in the unmasked portrait.

It all makes sense now.

zoolander.jpg

how many people have ordered this so far? How much do you rekon shipping to Australia would be? $150?????

how many people have ordered this so far? How much do you rekon shipping to Australia would be? $150?????
Less than 600 😂
Shipping could vary, the predator 2 maquette was a flat $50 but whether we get that again who knows? Given the box size and current rates $150 would be a minimum.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The CoolProps 1:1 P2 quote for Australia from Sideshow was $917 USD to Australia (+approx. 15% import duty).

This box will be smaller but dimensional weight would run you maybe $350-$450 USD. Buying the reg locally would avoid this.

Ordering on this is way down on this based on previous forum stat comparisons.

You should try and order the Jungle Hunter Predator maquette from popcultcha, a company based in Australia, as shipping would cost WAY less[in fact, I think any item you buy from them over $100, shipping is free].

Yeah ive bought stuff from them before. They screwed me with there pennies system a few times. Im kinda keen to get the exclusive with the skull and spinal cord trophy. A 1/4 scale Elder would be pretty sick and then Scar. What ever happened to the Elder LSB they were gonna do?

Back