NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this is scale with their Dutch offering from a few years back? Dutch was 20 inches in height, this is 27 inches. I know the Predator was supposed to tower over Arnold, so maybe this is right. Anyone?

$1,250...

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...-jungle-hunter-sideshow-collectibles-3001581/

2vhsoro.png

Neither was I. Picked him up a couple of years ago.

Yea I know, but the second hand market is tough for him. You got lucky. Most have some broken bits and they are still asking a fortune.

Is this new one perfect? No. But I still like him a lot. The exclusive is a must, the swap out heads is nice, and the unmasked head has quills.

Everything looks good, except that the unmasked head has something that doesn't seem right, and both heads seem too big for the body, or the body too skinny, no clue. Proportions feel a bit weird. People are gonna go crazy about the armor on his right leg

Everything looks good, except that the unmasked head has something that doesn't seem right, and both heads seem too big for the body, or the body too skinny, no clue. Proportions feel a bit weird. People are gonna go crazy about the armor on his right leg

I felt the same looking at it initially....feels pretty skinny to me...almost to the point of appearing feminine ( I think the pose has something to do with that, looking at it from the front angles ) Still, an awesome looking piece nevertheless.

I would accept everything on this except for that damn leg armor, it's soooooo glaringly inaccurate, it boils my blood to why they find that ok, when for the most part, they got everything else somewhat right.

Is this is scale with their Dutch offering from a few years back? Dutch was 20 inches in height, this is 27 inches. I know the Predator was supposed to tower over Arnold, so maybe this is right. Anyone?

Bumping this

It should be close as they are both designed to be approximatley 1/4 scale. It's tough to tell though unless they were side by side. I always thought that Dutch was "short" due to his legs being undersized.

Back