NEW PREDATOR 1 MAQUETTE by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The little piece that goes on the shoulder armor if you display the unmasked head.

Unfortunately the only 2 arrows were for the necklace and body strap.

That little shoulder piece is in a tiny bag in a tiny hole so maybe look again in case. I didn’t even find it my daughter did so I wouldn’t even know it was missing.

Yeah its in a weird spot in the box.. Not a game changer if its missing.. I left mine in the box.

But they should give you another.

Unfortunately the only 2 arrows were for the necklace and body strap.

That little shoulder piece is in a tiny bag in a tiny hole so maybe look again in case. I didn’t even find it my daughter did so I wouldn’t even know it was missing.

I checked every inch and it’s not there. My Catwoman pf years ago was missing the bag of jewels and they sent me another.

Review of the Predator Jungle Hunter

Part 1 Masked - https://youtu.be/wR5inzMm55Q

Part 2 Unmasked - https://youtu.be/jkYo07TjtUc

Nice job - appreciate the time & effort it took to do this :hi5:

(* and it's a PLASMA Canon / PLASMA Caster :) *)​

Other then this goofy head issue.. I have never had any issues with this company.

You are VERY fortunate . . . good looks, fabulously wealthy . . .

. . . but we'd give all that up to have your experiences with Sideshow.​

Clearly it’s not normal because if it was my statue that the unmasked stays in is actually a bad one lmao

What’s even dumber is both my heads fit solid in the exact head display holder. Why is that perfect with zero wobble I mean won’t we scuff them.

What they told Burtial is a huge lie, like something that should hurt their business. I’d post that in every forum including all the ones not even about the Predator. Say it’s true which it’s not but let’s say it is. That is embarrassing to have out there in the industry.

Does SS really want any other company to read that as the truth. Wow! I guess when you have no answer just let an idiot who works there come up with a fast one. The owners should be very embarrassed.

Speaking of which, Ian, please post on Statue Forum and fill people in over there.

I stuck him next to Prime for now I’m tired lol there no lighting set there but he’s friking huge next to that Prime. I though Voltron was big till I got Optimus but Pred looks huge. I know they are all around the same except Optimus but the body is larger and features at that height.
D72273C7-1443-445C-AFBB-637F63D28F7C.jpg

I was about to say people did not read that email properly and assuming it’s not a big deal. It bloody is. I would be upset big time also. How rude they are to think collectors are idiots. When has there ever been an answer like that posted for a loose head or anything else for that matter. SS customer service sucks period. Not the same company it use to be. I feel for anyone that has to put up with this garbage.

JAWS I appreciate your honest review and that you like how yours turned out. I respect people’s views. I loved the short review and I could tell you was really pleased overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While it’s not right, that leg armor I really think they moved so it’s not unseen from the front view. It’s just that looking straight on, it’s really the same distance from his center, but the leg is turned so it lays incorrectly.

I’d rather it be right but a fraction of me can see why they would do it but personally I would not have. I’d repose the leg instead of moving the armor so you see it. I was looking at the muscles in the leg and it’s close to the same on each side but it’s not right overall as we can see from the side photos.

Double doh. I guess to fix it meant a new pose.

I stuck him next to Prime for now I’m tired lol there no lighting set there but he’s friking huge next to that Prime. I though Voltron was big till I got Optimus but Pred looks huge. I know they are all around the same except Optimus but the body is larger and features at that height.

Add a round wooden plaque with proper size under Pred, just like the original maquette, and it'll as big as Optimus. Well done SS... if not for that weak magnet issue and inaccuracies.

I'll see if I like it or not when I see it in person at my local store. And of course, I'll check his neck joint first. Left pouch can be sculpted easily and bone trophy can be borrowed from my NECA, so no problem for me. Will try to relocate his right thigh armor if possible... or using hammer is not required :lol.

And yet people STILL buy from these clowns . . . :slap

It is actually nice to see pple see how side treats their customers now. I don't buy from them anymore. I got band anyways, but was still able to buy but I decided to say screw them, the crap they put out and get away with. I heard horror stories from other companies going through ss. I now buy from comic stores and different places a lot of them tell me the same horror stories about side show. One was about the prices they charge them for whole sale and they told one comic book owner you don't like it buy from some one else. Like we the customer are lucky to have them like we need them and that whole story about that P2 story I am sure most remember when I posted that. But got so much hate on me about it. I was shocked. But whatever. I mean what company giving discounts to pple who didn't really like the figure in the first place and not the ones that pre ordered it them shafting the ones that had it on pre order just not ethical or moral no intergity. I am a veteran and I treat pple with respect and integrity and this company imho has none what so ever. A lot my my money I earned from putting my life on the line saving pple went to side show and the enjoyment of this hobby. Anyways, I can get a recast way cheaper paint it myself and looks better than any ss piece. Anyways, I hope all start to see this company for who they are. Putting out bad statues charging an arm and a leg and then I see pple on you tube just loving the piece. I am not saying this is a bad piece by any means but the old one was a grand and looks so much better, I got it for 1300 same price as this one. Like a few months ago, because I knew they wouldn't really care what they put out as long as few are happy. I get things get more expensive and inflation and supply and demand, but I can only imagine how much profit this company makes off these pieces these days. Anyways, no hate to anyone on here that owns this or ss pieces But it is just nice to know pple are seeing their true colors. I wish all well. Just keep your eyes open pple.

Yeah dude , don’t buy any of their crap, like ever. I stopped years ago.

They almost suckered me back in on the Iron Giant statue, but I knew their track record and even though the piece did turn out good, countless others pieces they burned many people on and just don’t deserve out cash.

Send it back and buy the Dog Maquette!

Your 100 percent right I got shafted a few times, I hate that company!! I agree with you. you said it. I am glad seeing pple actually understanding I have a story where they totally shafted pple out of a 300 dollar discount but others got it. I called them out, they make lie after lie I talked to the manager, nothing was getting through and said your guys are doing ****ed up things to customers, and they band me. Was the best thing I save money and go else where to buy my stuff! Pple that actually care about their customers!!! Thats for sharing that dude! The Chaver!!!

Nice job - appreciate the time & effort it took to do this :hi5:
(* and it's a PLASMA Canon / PLASMA Caster :) *)​

Oh Plasma Caster... Thanks :lol

Hey Spike don;t know if you finished to the end but I mentioned you in the video

You are VERY fortunate . . . good looks, fabulously wealthy . . .
. . . but we'd give all that up to have your experiences with Sideshow.​

:lol :lol

I was about to say people did not read that email properly and assuming it’s not a big deal. It bloody is. I would be upset big time also. How rude they are to think collectors are idiots. When has there ever been an answer like that posted for a loose head or anything else for that matter. SS customer service sucks period. Not the same company it use to be. I feel for anyone that has to put up with this garbage.

JAWS I appreciate your honest review and that you like how yours turned out. I respect people’s views. I loved the short review and I could tell you was really pleased overall

Thanks! I probably would have been a bit harder on the head if I knew about SSC response at the time.

Your 100 percent right I got shafted a few times, I hate that company!! I agree with you. you said it. I am glad seeing pple actually understanding I have a story where they totally shafted pple out of a 300 dollar discount but others got it. I called them out, they make lie after lie I talked to the manager, nothing was getting through and said your guys are doing ****ed up things to customers, and they band me. Was the best thing I save money and go else where to buy my stuff! Pple that actually care about their customers!!! Thats for sharing that dude! The Chaver!!!

Just telling like it is man ✌️

Now there are more companies with far better products to buy from. You have a choice. You don’t have to buy **** if you don’t want to.

. . . and that whole story about that P2 story I am sure most remember when I posted that. But got so much hate on me about it. I was shocked. But whatever. I mean what company giving discounts to pple who didn't really like the figure in the first place and not the ones that pre ordered it them shafting the ones that had it on pre order just not ethical or moral no intergity . . .

. . . I have a story where they totally shafted pple out of a 300 dollar discount but others got it. I called them out, they make lie after lie I talked to the manager, nothing was getting through and said your guys are doing ****ed up things to customers, and they band me . . .

I'm glad you seem to be over that now :)

I'm glad you seem to be over that now :)

It's not the money, and I take it your being sarcastic but if I am wrong I am sorry, it is hard to read pple on commenting lol, its cool! Just sucks to be treated in a certain way. It was the way I was treated dawg! I wasn't calling anyone in particular out if it came across that way I do apologize. I just hate seeing pple getting taken advantage of. Your right I do need to get over it, but when you just get treated a certain way, just very hard to get over when nothing got resolved! Peace!!!

Back