NEW PF THIS WEEK!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...perhaps we will get 4 PF :rolleyes:

Red daredevil
Yellow daredevil
Thing
Thor

:D

will be awesome with the green Hulk pf on display.

The mouth is open and he's in a battle pose......I wonder if it will interlock with the Hulk PF....if so that'd be awesome of course then it means that the thing I was talking about throughout these threads for a while now came true and I could have asked for more....:banghead:

IF..............IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFF it is the THING, then it's going to be pretty big. What are we looking at price wise.........$325.00 - 350.00 ?

ssthing.jpg

looks way bigger than the hulk pf:confused:

I don't think so....its hard to tell from that particular perspective but it looks about the same size.

As for price point, I'd imagine that like the Hulk PF the only thing on him that will be fabric will be his spankies so I'm guessing about a $350-$399 pricepoint.

Did my best while at work:

100907prodblog03.jpg

Definitely not the movie version

I see rage has beat me to it.. o'well

Last edited:
I take that back....from the looks of the pic blown up it looks as if he is wearing boots...So we're probably getting something like this:

513J4Cmus0L._AA240_.jpg

Marvel-Comics---Fantastic-Four-Magnet-C11750936.jpeg

Only with the Kirby styled face.

I wonder what the Exclusive will be, maybe his trademark Fedora and Trenchcoat as if he was caught up and about before engaging in battle?

Back