New PF poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really was tempted to vote Red Skull especially because I could invision a standard in trenchcoat and suit and an exclusive in full Nazi Uniform to go with the Cap PFs and I love the possibilities of a Yellow Daredevil or Archangel but I could place my vote for anyone but Thor.

thor.gif
thor.gif
thor.gif
thor.gif

I seriously think that Mystique will be part of the AH! Line so I'm cool with her not being a PF

Man I hope that Affleck version was a joke. I have passed on Bespin Luke and Gandalf for one reason and one reason only: I want a Premium Format Figure of the Odinson, the Golden Haired Avenger, the Pride of Asgard to adorn my shelf and once and for all settle the debate who is the strongest there is The Incredible Hulk or the Mighty Thor. Wish the Thing could have been in the poll though.

Question for anyone who voted for Thor in the poll: Which artist rendition should the Sideshow Design Team follow?

DD's costume is a little too simple to be that interesting as a PF. however a movie version would be awesome. Still not better than Thor, but at least he'd be on my list then.

i dont think that daredevil or archangel would really look good in pf format. but they would be great in comiquette. too much fabric would ruin the two characters imo. thor is just screaming to be a pf.

DD's costume is a little too simple to be that interesting as a PF. however a movie version would be awesome. Still not better than Thor, but at least he'd be on my list then.

Your Kidding right. Look up Millers or Gene Colans run of Daredevil....oh and please no movie DD PF unless there is going to be a comic version as well.:D

If you are looking for something more contemporary check out Lee Bermejo's DD artwork:

Bermejo20Daredevil20Iss209120cover2.jpg

dd90.jpg

DD93.jpg

Last edited:
Back