New PF poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know Psyloke was THAT popular. I think Iron Spidey should be made as a Comiqutte anyway.

I can't believe that Psylocke is that much more of a popular character than Elektra, and she took a LONG time to sell out (I even got mine from a dealer on a 50% off clearance sale).

Still, if they make her, and I can get the same kind of deal, I'd buy her. :monkey3

I would take the results with a grain of salt. If someone wants Iron Spiderman or Pyclock (I think it's spelled differently) bad enough they can just refresh their browser and re-vote for the same character. I think what we're seeing is two people who want those characters badly and continue to revote to bump up the numbers!

If someone wants Iron Spiderman or Pyclock (I think it's spelled differently) bad enough they can just refresh their browser and re-vote for the same character.

Say again? I'm pretty sure that there is either a cookie or some other mechanism (IP recording, for example) that prevents such an easy poll spoofing attempt. Not to say that the poll can't be spoofed (since it obviously has been), but it ain't as easy as a browser refresh.

Your right Robo, I screwed up the technical jargon. It's not done by refreshing the browser...(slaps forehead)...but can be done by deleting cookies and temporary internet files in your options section.

WHATT!!! Iron Spider MAN!... those picks are horrible. I guess people just wanna see another girl PF. (which i have no complaints to.) I hope sideshow builds it like a little more emma frost and a little less elektra.

Back