New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dead by Dawn
We’ll have more to come on Evil Dead 2 soon, so make sure you keep it tuned to your favorite action figure wholesaler for the latest news and updates on all the best games, movies and more!

Read more: https://necaonline.com/35241/blog/n...on-figures-shipping-this-month/#ixzz24UFCIbKE

maybe they produce a few more pictures. :pray:

Toy Review stated that Neca was doing only two waves of this series and that it was done as a favor to fans.Has Neca changed its mind???

I hope they expand further....I would mind a Deluxe Tree Creature(at the end of the film),plus a Cabin playset

I would like to see this...

armydark4.jpg

I'm actually kinda surprised they haven't done one yet.

Or a chainsaw replica. So I dont have to get more homelite parts from ebay and actually finish mine...

Or a chainsaw replica. So I dont have to get more homelite parts from ebay and actually finish mine...

Whoa whoa! CHAINSAW REPLICA FOR THE WIN! That sounds like it could actually happen given their Lancer's. Give it a pull cord that plays a chainsaw starting up sound when pulled. Maybe have a detachable "cover" when removed, you can grip it inside of the chainsaw so it could double as a cosplay piece.

I for one am hoping for "12 fully articulated figures. I really think Neca could do good in the 1/6th market if they took the Mezco approach but articulate the **** out of it. Or maybe take it a step farther with all fabric clothing, but there plastic style of body. It could really work for them IMO.

I initially wasn't impressed with the articulation on the newer NECA figures, thinking they interfered with the visual aspect. I now am a beleiver that the articulation is a must. After you dipslay a figure so long, a new pose can really breathe new life into a figure. So I now am ALL for articulation, even when exposed.

Also, 18" 1/4th would be super cool too. I think either 12 or 18" is going to happen. It has too... I sold my McFarlane one hoping it would happen, plus that thing was ugly.

I'm a huge Evil Dead fan. Huge Army of Darkness fan. Really big fan. I like them a lot. I would go with Evil Dead. I like it a lot....

And I hated McFarlane's Ash....

(PS Lets see if there are any fellow New Yorkers who can get my reference. lol)

Neca did a chainsaw replica for Texas Chainsaw massacre so there is a good chance it could happen.

Does anyone have a license for Army of Darkness? I think Mezco had made some vinyl style AoD figures awhile back, but I didn't think they had a full-fledged action figure license for it.

If NECA picked up AoD, I'd be in for at least one of each figure and probably dupes of most. Well, here's hoping for more ED2...

Neca already did AoD, the Medievil Ash and S-Mart Ash both easily hold up sculpt wise to the current stuff they are releasing, they just don't have articulation in the legs, but the bases they come with make that a very minor issue at best.

Palisades made a AOD line at the 4 inch scale. They broke easily had bad sculpts for Ash and cost $15 for a two pack 7-8 years ago (The GI Joes 2 packs were $8)

Then for the second series they decided to do blind packaging at $8 a figure. That series had Pit Ash and Smart Ash at a 1:32 and 1:64 case pack out. So 90% of the time you just got a random skeleton or human solider.

Lol you had better luck getting struck by lightning and winning the lotto before you found a palisades pit ash. God bless you neca..

Lol you had better luck getting struck by lightning and winning the lotto before you found a palisades pit ash. God bless you neca..

you guys are talking about these?

ash2.jpg

they don't look too good for me :dunno

God Bless NECA

Whoa whoa! CHAINSAW REPLICA FOR THE WIN! That sounds like it could actually happen given their Lancer's. Give it a pull cord that plays a chainsaw starting up sound when pulled. Maybe have a detachable "cover" when removed, you can grip it inside of the chainsaw so it could double as a cosplay piece.

I for one am hoping for "12 fully articulated figures. I really think Neca could do good in the 1/6th market if they took the Mezco approach but articulate the **** out of it. Or maybe take it a step farther with all fabric clothing, but there plastic style of body. It could really work for them IMO.

I initially wasn't impressed with the articulation on the newer NECA figures, thinking they interfered with the visual aspect. I now am a beleiver that the articulation is a must. After you dipslay a figure so long, a new pose can really breathe new life into a figure. So I now am ALL for articulation, even when exposed.

Also, 18" 1/4th would be super cool too. I think either 12 or 18" is going to happen. It has too... I sold my McFarlane one hoping it would happen, plus that thing was ugly.

this,
would be amazing!

Back