New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Florida the only one that didn't get these stupid figures?
I keep calling the stores and they have no idea what I am talking about, these just never got here

Is Florida the only one that didn't get these stupid figures?
I keep calling the stores and they have no idea what I am talking about, these just never got here

Where are you located? I was passing through Daytona on Monday and got them fresh out of the case. None here in Jacksonville yet though.

Never call TRU and ask. Only do that if you dont have a store locally. Most of the time the people who answer the phones just want to get you off the phone. The day I picked mine up, I had called and they said they didn't get any new ones in. Meanwhile I went a little while after to check for myself, and bam,

Where are you located? I was passing through Daytona on Monday and got them fresh out of the case. None here in Jacksonville yet though.

I am near Miami, but still nothing here, :(

Never call TRU and ask. Only do that if you dont have a store locally. Most of the time the people who answer the phones just want to get you off the phone. The day I picked mine up, I had called and they said they didn't get any new ones in. Meanwhile I went a little while after to check for myself, and bam,

I called Coliseum of Comics and another Local store, both stores know their toys, yet, they still never got them yet

yeah I went to the stores again, still no sign, cant believe it just never came here

Just a reminder for those looking. Some TRUs are going thru their Fall resets, so stuff might be moved around. Plus, Series 1 was in a different aisle for me then Series 2. So, be thorough.

Usually, TRU has a NECA section by the wrestling figures and then another NECA area by the video game figures. I found Series 2 by the video game figures this time.

this is correct. my local TRU has had a reset as well. be sure to check the bottom part of the sections too. sometimes if theres no room on a peg, they'll stack them on the bottom of the rack, by your feet.

Yup my TRU was also doing a reset but all the Neca stuff has it's own shelf section behind the aisles where I am.

Toys R Us has them online for 15.99 and Series 1 for 14.99 each with a free shipping for spending over $50 special. Might be a good time for those who have neither of the series to get them directly for retail.

Toys R Us has them online for 15.99 and Series 1 for 14.99 each with a free shipping for spending over $50 special. Might be a good time for those who have neither of the series to get them directly for retail.

yeah,
the reason I have not buy them online is that I wanted to see them first, and try to pick the one with the best paint,
thats the reason I havent tried to buy them from someone either:monkey2

I've seen series 2 in both my local TRU and the TRU in yonkers, and so far..all the hero ashes seem to have extremely similar paint apps..I haven't seen any with the 'googly' eyes from ebay and I haven't seen any with the really short shirts from ebay.

After seeing Rzeznikk's collection, it inspired me to snap a few phone pics of my small collection above my computer. It's just a small collection, but I plan on tracking down some NECA's from the older terminator series and the older predator series. Plus Gordon Freeman in September..the flash really kills a lot of the detail on some. mainly the movie masters jokers.

2012-08-18_00-32-48_732.jpg

2012-08-18_00-34-48_596-1.jpg

2012-08-18_00-36-00_628.jpg

Back