New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres my custom paint job on neca's evil dead Ash, nothing special but the eyes were really annoying me. I tried to match the art work on the packaging.
IMG_5467.jpg

IMG_5456.jpg

There are 8 figures to a case. Case ratio is 5 Ash and 3 Henrietta. So there should be plenty of Henriettas out there, but there is more of Ash.

At SDCC its $25, they want $61.99, dude. Not a fair price. BBTS can go frak themselves
It's frustrating how nice an experience shopping with BBTS otherwise, but their gouging on exclusives is ridiculous.

Cool video, love seeing reviews pop up! I'm sure NECA would say it would be prohibitively expensive and bankrupt the company..but man, could the base have been any plainer? :D Especially when you've got such an easy design option with the cabin floor.

Last edited:
It's frustrating how nice an experience shopping with BBTS otherwise, but their gouging on exclusives is ridiculous.

Cool video, love seeing reviews pop up! I'm sure NECA would say it would be prohibitively expensive and bankrupt the company..but man, could the base have been any plainer? :D Especially when you've got such an easy design option with the cabin floor.

I agree...More than double is B.S.

I have just found out that there will be some SDCC Exclusive Ash Hero from the sky figures available to UK retailers. I don't know how limited the stock is but i ordered some for my shop.The price is higher than any of the previous SDCC figures i have stocked before so expect most specialty shops to be between £25-£30.

I agree dude, a cabin floor base would be awesome! Even more epic would be if it looked like the cellar door :)

Here's a great look at series 2...man I am PUMPED for these even more now!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XYAQ_zmCUc

very nice review.......:clap

yes totally agree with u, if they design the base like the cabin floor it will be perfect!!!

just got the series 2 last week in HK, both r excellent figure!!!
I really like Henrietta, it's another awesome work by Jason Frailey:clap
love the detail and articulation so much, just think that the paint job downgrade a little bit, so I just give her some simple repaint....:)
Henrietta05a.jpg

Henrietta06a.jpg

Henrietta07a.jpg

Henrietta03a.jpg

The detail is as good as the Necromorph Slasher and the articulation is much much better!!!!

I love Neca. I never have to worry about leaking suits, cracking rubber, or faulty parts. On top of that my wallet takes much less of a beating, never a bad thing. :lol Keep up the good work Neca!

just got the series 2 last week in HK, both r excellent figure!!!
I really like Henrietta, it's another awesome work by Jason Frailey:clap
love the detail and articulation so much, just think that the paint job downgrade a little bit, so I just give her some simple repaint....:)
Henrietta05a.jpg

Henrietta06a.jpg

Henrietta07a.jpg

Henrietta03a.jpg

The detail is as good as the Necromorph Slasher and the articulation is much much better!!!!

Excellent work!! What paint do you use for this kind of figures? Like for zombies and creatures? I want to do this on mine.. care to share? :)

Excellent work!! What paint do you use for this kind of figures? Like for zombies and creatures? I want to do this on mine.. care to share? :)

Hi, I mainly use "Model Color" https://www.acrylicosvallejo.com/gb/model-color-gb.html for painting the figure, it's quite easy to cover the original color, so no need totally wash them away before repaint..... since it's a mat painting material, I'll add a very thin layer of the "Holbein Drawing Ink" https://www.holbeinhk.com/catalog/product.php?id_product=39 to which part u want it look more sticky....also I mainly use this Ink for the blood painting, mix the right blood color, it will look really good:)

^ thanks, appreciate your response. I will try and do this when I get around with it. One more thing though, what did you use for the base color?

Back