Premium Format New Mystique Premium Format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The third statue I ever bought, after overpaying for a wolverine pf and an emma frost comiquette, was the Cyclops PF for $275.00 directly from Sideshow. Sabertooth shortly after for $320 I think. That's about what they charge for some art prints now. Still my favorite Cyclops statue and a definite keeper. I was so hesitant about spending that much back then and I remember being on the fence for a while. I'm extremely selective these days even though there is a lot to like and a lot to dislike. A good time for statue collecting even if this Mystique was a bummer.

I don't think I'd have more than one or two if not for the payment plans.

I'm a bad budgeter.

I don't think I'd have more than one or two if not for the payment plans.

I'm a bad budgeter.

Honestly I don't even think about preordering an item unless I have the funds now or will have it soon in my discretionary account, which is built up by fixed amounts of savings each week. As my finances change or needs and responsibilities alter, I like to know that I've already put aside the said funds for these pieces. That way I don't need to rework the house budget when the next preorder is teased, as there will always be higher priority 'needs' that come about unexpectedly.

This price is a bit ridiculous considering how much the Brown Costume Wolverine was couple years Go at $470

I’m very choosy these days with exclusive pieces. This is an easy pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This price is a bit ridiculous considering how much the Brown Costume Wolverine was couple years Go at $470

I’m very choosy these days with exclusive pieces. This is an easy pass

Do you ever buy things locally from places like Popcultcha, for the regular?

Do you ever buy things locally from places like Popcultcha, for the regular?

Only recently started buying from there. I made the rightful decision to ignore exclusives and only buy something if completely necessary from sideshow direct. One particular piece is the Dog Alien Deluxe which was a must for me. The rest I will just get regulars locally from Pop

Only recently started buying from there. I made the rightful decision to ignore exclusives and only buy something if completely necessary from sideshow direct. One particular piece is the Dog Alien Deluxe which was a must for me. The rest I will just get regulars locally from Pop

Damn that's must have been quite the premium you were paying to get the Exclusives. I've done the math on a few pieces in the past year, and the difference after receiving Popcultcha's preorder and member discounts has been an increase in cost of between 35% to 50% for Sideshow pieces, and between 25-30 % for Prime 1 pieces.

Though there are a few pieces I've been desperate enough to get direct like Prime 1's 1/3 WW Ultimate and Superman, and Sideshows 1/4 Wolverine. And I'm really hoping Wolverine ships before 1st of July.

Damn that's must have been quite the premium you were paying to get the Exclusives. I've done the math on a few pieces in the past year, and the difference after receiving Popcultcha's preorder and member discounts has been an increase in cost of between 35% to 50% for Sideshow pieces, and between 25-30 % for Prime 1 pieces.

Though there are a few pieces I've been desperate enough to get direct like Prime 1's 1/3 WW Ultimate and Superman, and Sideshows 1/4 Wolverine. And I'm really hoping Wolverine ships before 1st of July.

Yeah I was kinda crazy doing it. Knowing the regular would save me a lot. So now I only buy maybe 1 or two exclusives a year from Sideshow. The rest I get from Popcultcha. Pops service is way better also. They checked my Thanos on Throne before shipping it out

Yeah I was kinda crazy doing it.Knowing the regular would save me a lot. So now I only buy maybe 1 or two exclusives a year from Sideshow. The rest I get from Popcultcha. Pops service is way better also. They checked my Thanos on Throne before shipping it out

To be in this hobby, I think we're all a little crazy to begin with.

What exactly makes this PF $570?? She barely has any material on her.

My dilemma is that the EX looks so good, and would display well with wolvie, magneto and any x-23 statues.........

I might have to order this one beofe the EX sells out...

I'm just curious, but is this incarnation/timeframe of Mystique supposed to be a member of the X-Men or is she a villain?

Given that from that original promo, all have been members of the X-Men at one time or another, and I'm not talking about the movies.

Back