Premium Format New Mystique Premium Format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or just stop with the silhouetted previews and just show the thing

Or, at least if they're going to keep doing the silhouettes, don't show a shape of something no one is going to actually get. Even the body angles and the shape of the guns look better in the silhouette, not to mention the longer, fuller hair.

slam-dunk.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That's why I don't get my hopes up anymore.

This another what could have been in an increasingly long line of what could have beens :lol

Yeah, and as much as I hate to say this, I wish they would stop giving this particular sculptor the females. He also did the new Ivy which I'm passing on as well.

Wow! No ex portrait with long hair? That’s a massive blow to fans! The ex is useless here. It doesn’t even match her smiling portrait. Looks like a pass definitely on this one.

Sideshow has turned what should have been 2 of the most attractive looking female comic book characters into androgynous looking she-males.

I seems SS is trying to push gender neutrality.

EpjkYRi.jpg

Sideshow has turned what should have been 2 of the most attractive looking female comic book characters into androgynous looking she-males.

I seems SS is trying to push gender neutrality.

EpjkYRi.jpg

Both a pass don’t like either portraits. Both should come with an coh portrait done by another artist just to add a different vibe for options. Both should’ve been boughts for me. Oh well.. xm mystique! Then my original Newman ivy will stay alone.

Disappointed that an alternate long-haired COH was not included with the EX. I might be in the minority, but I still like her, tho.

It's just that it may not be as urgent anymore that I get her right away. I think I'll bide my time and see how good the next X-Lady will be first. Then maybe order her then.

I actually love the simplistic base. But gutted that the long hair alternate portrait wasn’t present. I couldn’t care less about the exclusive arm. Gutted. Was actually shocked when I checked. That short hair does nothing special not enough for me to purchase it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad I held on to my Hughes Mystique COM when I started purging 1/5 pieces from my collection. I absolutely love that piece and the fact that she's on the large size of 1/5 scale means she blends in nicely with my other 1/4 statues. That's the OG Mystique that I know and love. Sideshow can keep this PF as far as I'm concerned. It does nothing for me.

So glad I held on to my Hughes Mystique COM when I started purging 1/5 pieces from my collection. I absolutely love that piece and the fact that she's on the large size of 1/5 scale means she blends in nicely with my other 1/4 statues. That's the OG Mystique that I know and love. Sideshow can keep this PF as far as I'm concerned. It does nothing for me.

99.9% of Sideshows recent offerings do nothing for you. And unfortunately that's unlikely to change in the near future, especially with their current art direction. I'm going to bet that pieces like the Green Arrow will be one of the few rare exceptions that only get produced from time to time.

So SSC stated that the long-haired COH didn't make the final proto. How does that happen? It's only a portrait.

What? Was the portrait so ugly that it didn't pass? Or it wasn't representative of the character so it got axed? I don't know, man ...that doesn't make sense.

Back