Premium Format New Mystique Premium Format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Low Stock alert guys,, Has XM sold out their already:rotfl

You should really educate yourself before you post. One, XM's isn't even up for order yet. Two, she will be MTO so they are only going to be making enough to cover the orders they get. So, she may get a 500 ES while Sideshow's will be over triple that (600 EX and 1,200 Reg).

Will wait for XMs, i am purchasing most of Sideshows X-Men Line. Revolvers with silencers... i dont like the headscuplt on it, nor the shade of blue used.

I kept going back and forth, for a couple months actually, and finally decided this morning to go with the XM.

You should really educate yourself before you post. One, XM's isn't even up for order yet. Two, she will be MTO so they are only going to be making enough to cover the orders they get. So, she may get a 500 ES while Sideshow's will be over triple that (600 EX and 1,200 Reg).

I believe he was joking, she’s been up for pre-order for a while.

Problem is u can never order the correct way, u need to book urs with a friend or a middlemen form Singapore, most of their items are sold out on the website but strangely available in multiple quantites from their middlemen,, u might never get it for the original price,, probably higher or lower price if it isnt well recieved and sitting in their warehouse for ages..
I find MTO funny as well, from where do they take orders?? websites ?? only their licensed territories people can order,, they are probably gathering orders from their middle-men,, thats why i joked if they are already sold out

MTO works by having a pre-order where customers can order directly from them for a two week period and then the pre-orders ends, with stores I believe they get 4 weeks to get in all their pre-orders to XM, they add them all up and that's the edition size, as long as it doesn't exceed 999. If the orders do exceed 999 then I assume those who put in their pre-orders last will be denied.

Just because XM's own website is sold out doesn't mean stores or middle men didn't buy extras to sell later after the pre-order ends...

Right now most of your XM statues can be had for retail or close to retail from Speculative Fiction or Heroes Collectibles, Shipping does add on average $200-$250 to the price tag...

I didn't care for the EX as I was really hoping for a long-hair portrait switch-out. After the X-23 statue had been revealed, I realized what a great switch-out the EX for this is.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Yep long hair would have made it perfect. I personally have no plans to get x 23 despite how good it looks, holding out for a proper wolverine version

Does anyone reckon this is coming soon? My last payment is showing as February 5th but there's been no news?

Good looking piece. Will wait for discount on the reg before buying

Quick pics shot with a G6. Not the best camera but good enough. I added a secondary LED light for those of you who dislike my pot lights.

Anyway, I think she came out looking good. No real complaints about the paint. Looks like the prototype to me.
Mine came with a little scratch on her chest. It's not noticeable from the angles in which I took these pictures but I've contacted Sideshow and we will see what happens.

If you ordered this I think you'll be happy. I prefer this to the last one in the pleather outfit.

Cheers.
cd755e9e09e536f62770b5d64c5cadaf.jpg
a808358a4404e6e9950f3bec9d07100b.jpg
78f9ea0bb48737a4d2ca20f9363293d1.jpg
d1822dff9dfe64f8291e5ba7939c0ff1.jpg
623781872e3e46bb9a591a554ed2adfd.jpg
eb60266fe2d92f2057622b32c5721d08.jpg
ede98b4f5ffa90f1002b676b317058cb.jpg
10850511e419b4a573ea74a7924015d8.jpg
f7cb802b994a1761aa77c097027cef77.jpg

Nice, only thing that looks a bit different is the blue looks very light in those pics

Back