New member SW custom 1/6 scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to add this one when I posted the first batch on the previous page.
A little Couroscant clone trooper action...
2003_0101Image00162-1.jpg

That's a cool trooper. Is that your own design or was it from something?
Weathering looks really good!

Ryan1982 said:
Forgot to add this one when I posted the first batch on the previous page.
A little Couroscant clone trooper action...
2003_0101Image00162-1.jpg
Hey Ryan , that certainly ain't a Hasbro helmet/head , do you mind me asking for details? The colour scheme is excellent as well , must admit I'm not familiar with it . Also , the Commander Neyo looks very cool indeed ! ( If you got your hands on a Hasbro speederbike that would set him off a treat!):chew

Hey Thundergod,
It definately is not a Hasbro helmet. It is actually a cast of a Gentle Giant mini bust clone trooper helmet. I bought it off of ebay some time ago and just made a mold of it and use them on the clones that I do. It is much more in scale with the Hasbro body than the factory Hasbro head.
Thanks for lookin!
-Ryan

mrhatrulez said:
That's a cool trooper. Is that your own design or was it from something?
Weathering looks really good!

That is the 41st Elite Clone (Yoda and Gree's troops) seen briefly in ROTS on Coruscant when the Gunship Yoda, Obi-Wan and Mace are in lands at the shipyards.

IrishJedi said:
That is the 41st Elite Clone (Yoda and Gree's troops) seen briefly in ROTS on Coruscant when the Gunship Yoda, Obi-Wan and Mace are in lands at the shipyards.

Ahhh cool. That's an awesome design, but no way I'd tackle it! I can't paint a straight line to save my life! lol

:lol

Just an update on some stuff Ive been up to. I am trying to go back and redo my ARC trooper, adding more detail and making it a bit more accurate. Ive started sculpting the chest armor. I still need to do some sculpting on the shoulder piece, thighs and redo the shin armor.

ob162.jpg

alpha32.jpg

alpha1.jpg

Just a simple reapint of the Kenner Kenobi head. I tried to accent some of the facial features. Head repaints arent really my specialty but I think this one came out okay. I just need to add some blue to the eyes and find a robe and he will be complete.
ob142.jpg

ob132.jpg

ob122.jpg

ob1.jpg

Thanks for looking and let me know what you think.
-Ryan

Im still kind of tweaking this one a little bit but for the most part he is done. . Im not really sure if I like the shoulder armor though, I will probably end up trying something different
-Ryan
2003_0101Image0022.jpg

2003_0101Image0023-1.jpg

2003_0101Image0025.jpg

2003_0101Image0024.jpg

Man that's so awesome!!! I've been dying to do an Arc for some time now! And your's is freakin awesome!!! Just the inspiration I need!!! Great stuff Ryan! What kind of gun(s) you got for him?

Thanks Xander! Im gald you like him. Im not really sure what guns to give him. If you have any suggestions let me know. I was just thinking about modifying a couple of the DC-15 clone pistols but Im not really sure.
Thanks, Ryan.

The Cody is my latest work in progress. Also have completed Biggs X wing with repainted head, sized down helmet and flak vest. And Tie pilot finaly with helmet decals. Let me know what you all think.
thanks, Ryan
2003_0111Image0006.jpg

2003_0111Image0018.jpg

2003_0111Image0019.jpg

2003_0111Image0020.jpg

2003_0111Image0024.jpg

2003_0111Image00222.jpg

2003_0111Image0028.jpg

2003_0111Image0030.jpg

2003_0111Image0032.jpg

Nice additions. Hey those CT headsculpts from bobamike, do they fit on a head or do they end in a neckpost to fit on a body? If neck post, what brand body (bodies) do they fit on?

Thanks

Sweet! Great show,man!! I'm digging that Medicom Cody!!! Can't wait to see him finished! How'd you go about getting the shoulder pads off? They seem pretty firm on the one I got last week, is it just glue under there?

Also the Biggs is awesome! I was just looking at that at a comic shop today. It's a pretty decent likeness under Hasbro's paint, hope to see you tackle Wedge soon! And glad you got what you needed for the Tie Pilot! That's one figure I'm dying to tackle!

As for the Clone, why not twin DC15s! That's what the red Arc carried in Clone Wars anyway.

thanks X
the medi clone shoulder pads are a little tough to get off. they are glued on just around the edges though. i had to use an exacto knife to sort of "persuade" them to come off :D

thanks X
the medi clone shoulder pads are a little tough to get off. they are glued on just around the edges though. i had to use an exacto knife to sort of "persuade" them to come off :D

Nice!!!! :rotfl

I've got a couple more medi clones coming, but I'm not sure what to do with 'em yet. Love the fresh canvas feel to them though! Might try an Arc, yours rocks!!!

Great stuff. Like the logo on the Biggs stand and the tie pilot is really nice aswell.
Looking forward to seeing your medicom cody finished.

thanks again X. a medicom ARC would look awesome! cant wait to see what you decide on. :monkey1
im trying to replace all of my hasbro clones and convert them to the medicom clone bodies.... it's going to cost me a little bit of money but it's well worth it! the Cody is the first one i am going to do because he's my favorite clone. Next up is Bacara, Neyo and then a Gree. the accuracy of the armor is just phenominal on these guys. pretty much how ever you paint them, they will look cool :D

Back