new member from the uk.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diamondback 27

Freakalicious
Reaction score
hello people..

im neil im from romford in essex (england)

been a collector for many years now since i was about 18.. from movie collectibles like props posters figures ect.. also used to be huge mcfarlene collector.

now im addicted to sideshow marvel statues. and have been collecting them for about a year now. got 17 statues at the moment and 3 on order.

will hopefully get some photos up of my collection and my man cave (bedroom) very soon just in the process of giving it a new lick of paint.
and need to get some more display cases , as i only have two detolf (ikea ones and they dont hold a lot.. :(

anyways its great to be a member on here and i hope to chat to some of you very soon about sideshow and other collectibles..

chat soon guys/

neil :) ebay trader name diamondback_71 %100 feedback. :)

Last edited:
those Detolf cabinets are great for the price, i've been stocking up on them!

And Hi to yet another new uk'er:)

Welcome aboard yer big Southern Puff ! ( Only joking , but as a "Northerner" I'm duty bound to insult you ! ) :wink1:

Welcome, Diamondback! :)

17 statues... that must take up some room. I got two Detolfs myself and yea, they are quite limiting in space. I'm considering going with two BESTA in the future.

Hey diamondback, welcome.

I'm a resident evil Batman transformers and wannabe spiderman collector from Scotland.

Welcome :wave

Everyone on this board is great...........though some are a bit :cuckoo: but you will grow to love them :lol

Back