Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm there with you! :(

But I only want to open here once , and since I'll be moving next year it may be a long time. That's why I didn't complain about the wait. :lol

Averone... should we open them just to make sure nothing is completely wrong?? I already know of a paint isue on the tail (that I may live with)

I would at least take a look
Please don't wait to long to report major issues as we will not be able to help you

I would at least take a look
Please don't wait to long to report major issues as we will not be able to help you

Alex what is the ARH policy about how long u can take before u report a problem? 7 days? 14 days? 30 days?

just to be 100% clear

This will do for now, just sanded it, primed it and painted it and threw a satin black fabric over the top. I like how it turned out a lot better than it was. of course I can mess with the fabric and make it flow a little more or shorten it but I like it draping over the sides. It's all one color and very even, doesn't look so much in the pic but it is very smooth. =)

20130826_203546_zpsd4130041.jpg

Last edited:
This will do for now, just sanded it, primed it and painted it and threw a satin black fabric over the top. I like how it turned out a lot better than it was. of course I can mess with the fabric and make it flow a little more or shorten it but I like it draping over the sides. It's all one color and very even, doesn't look so much in the pic but it is very smooth. =)

Another thing you can do, even with leaving the fabric on - Use the 'stone' or 'marble' paint. Every general store has them, I got mine at walmart. Just spray with paint, let it dry for an hour, and spray with sealer. These paints come in a variety of finishes, even hammered steel, copper, bronze, granite, etc. The cap will show the finish. They look like this for example:
makeitstone.png

We already ordered brand-new boxes, these are heavier grade boxes for protection.
They will be split into two parts. In less than a week from now, we will be getting these new boxes, and mailing them out.
Believe me, we want them out of our studio as fast as possible

So i was kinda wondering if the boxes have arrived yet ?
And if some have been sent out?

Ofc i do know you guys are doing your best haha.
PS really want too see Arh new Work its gonna be a blast i bet.

very good mate a big improvement much better
:clap

Another thing you can do, even with leaving the fabric on - Use the 'stone' or 'marble' paint. Every general store has them, I got mine at walmart. Just spray with paint, let it dry for an hour, and spray with sealer. These paints come in a variety of finishes, even hammered steel, copper, bronze, granite, etc. The cap will show the finish. They look like this for example:
makeitstone.png
Interesting product, haven't seen this stuff before. Does it work well?

Interesting product, haven't seen this stuff before. Does it work well?

Works very well. It's like 3D paint, gives a 3D texture to the surface, makes it look like stone, sand, metal, or whatever you choose. $5 at walmart. Perfect for display stands, dioramas, etc.

I know this is probably a long shot..but is there anyone out there willing to sell this piece (green or rattle variant) ?
If so please PM me guys, I'd love to have this beauty crown my collection :)
Also if you live in Australia that would be a BIG bonus because that's where I'm from

Cheers

Well spent the last 2 hours openning, inspecting, then trying to pack her back up! Bloody thing is crazy difficult to get back in sthe box safe and sound. The lids will not quite close all the way and no way am I pushing down on the styro. :lol

Any way she is in great condition... ARH knocked this out of the park!

Well spent the last 2 hours openning, inspecting, then trying to pack her back up! Bloody thing is crazy difficult to get back in sthe box safe and sound. The lids will not quite close all the way and no way am I pushing down on the styro. :lol

Any way she is in great condition... ARH knocked this out of the park!

DO NOT PUSH DOWN!!
Just set it on top and tape it, store it

Inspecting mine tomorrow...finally. Its all piling up. Medusa Rattle, Deadpool EX, Shaak Ti EX and Malgus EX coming next week, then Galactus, followed by Sauron.

Last edited:
Back