Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy......lmao. Told everyone else they were crazy for thinking of selling then he's one of the first to sell haha GP.

r u serious mate to sell your statue?
well if u have leonidas im willing to take care of him for you :D

You guys!!!
Lol
These are so rare I have buyers so just let me know if you don't want to wait. An easy sell if you are impatient. Not a problem here at all.

I welcome you guys to come an complain in person to Arahom personally at the NYCC this year :peace
I think he needs to hear that you (we) as statue collectors don't like waiting too long for our statues :lecture

I had actually warned him about the size and he was confident that the factory would get it right. Yes that's why we need a guy in China

Will sideshow be carrying those statues also averone.I want Ares,Minautor and Conan
Thanks
If you guys will have payment plans can you at least let us know what kind.

We are not sure yet, but yes I'm sure they would like to. We still have a great relationship with SSC

Ughh...had mine 3 weeks now and she is still in the box in my office. I've been to busy to get it out and inspect it. I hope to do it this weekend along with my Deadpool EX.

Ughh...had mine 3 weeks now and she is still in the box in my office. I've been to busy to get it out and inspect it. I hope to do it this weekend along with my Deadpool EX.

I'm with ya...mine hasn't been opened yet but I plan to this weekend.

You guys!!!
Lol
These are so rare I have buyers so just let me know if you don't want to wait. An easy sell if you are impatient. Not a problem here at all.

yes so true so very true :exactly:

just try to deliver as you promise next time guys...u got plenty of experience now...so hoping you learn from mistakes

no complaints about the statues and not doubting their demand

I'm there with you! :(

But I only want to open here once , and since I'll be moving next year it may be a long time. That's why I didn't complain about the wait. :lol

Averone... should we open them just to make sure nothing is completely wrong?? I already know of a paint isue on the tail (that I may live with)

Back