Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i understand you set a ES of 500 and you only sell in pre-order 200 then thats all you produce?what happens to the other 300?

Sideshow if a big distrubiter for you guys all ARH on sideshow are sold out when your own website are still available to buy.because everyone uses the flex system and collect the points also.I hope you still use sideshow or you'll lose a lot of customers!

Arahom just wrote this for all of us
I wanted to share with you our strategy going forward

"Every time you guys order directly from us, it is surely better because we make more money! I don't want to sound "greedy" but this is of course a business and profits are what allow us to keep producing these statues.

We will start offering (starting with Minotaur and Ares) Website Exclusive statues with added bonuses from now on, so we can increase the number of purchases direct from our website.

I have thought about a point system too, like Sideshow has, but this has to be carefully considered yet.

Also we are implementing payment plans, so you guys don't need to pay it all upfront for a pre-order that will still take a few months to deliver.

Just keep one very important thing in mind. ARH fans and collectors can help us THE MOST by pre-ordering our statues once they become available.

Pre-Orders help us a lot by giving us an idea of how many statues to produce and also help to finance the production in China.

Thanks for your guys support! We have so many cool statues coming out this year!"

Also:

"We will probably not produce in-house AP statues anymore. APs have been a long time part of ARH history, and it has helped me so much to keep the company moving forward, but on the other hand, it takes so much of my time, that I am not able to take care of other important areas of ARH.

From now on we will introduce the "EX - ARH Exclusive" line that will have differentiated bonuses only available through our website. I am also back into sculpting for ARH, and I can only tell you that I could not be happier!

I have been working for the past couple of months on our new CONAN statue diorama, and I can only say, this is the MOST bold statue we ever made! I cannot show you guys pictures yet since we are still waiting for licensor’s approval, but I can just give you a hint...

“Conan The Sacrifice” - A 1/4th scale diorama with Conan fighting a gigantic snake with a big axe to save the girl!” This will be epic!"

This news sounds great...ARH is heading in the right direction..preorder and points system direct from your website is the way to go.

ARH does awesome statues and should back themselves in for a bigger and better future...I don't think you need to rely on Sideshow for ALL your statues to be sold there!

The Medusa Rattle Ex is just an example of the damage ARH can do with statues that are EPIC from their own website! SOLD OUT in 48 hours!

if i understand you set a ES of 500 and you only sell in pre-order 200 then thats all you produce?what happens to the other 300?

Sideshow if a big distrubiter for you guys all ARH on sideshow are sold out when your own website are still available to buy.because everyone uses the flex system and collect the points also.I hope you still use sideshow or you'll lose a lot of customers!

They won't lose me as a customer because only ARH makes statues no one else makes. And I think if you have more confidence in buying a statue made by ARH direct elswhere then that is a problem in itself. Customers should always have more trust buying direct from ARH to begin with....right?

And if ARH has a flex system & points system put in place then it is perfect...I use points to build up and to buy next ARH statue...instead of using them on the next sideshow PF...

Would you guys consider accepting c.card instead of paypal. The exchange rate in paypal is very high...

Looking forward to Conan!!! Any ETA?

They won't lose me as a customer because only ARH makes statues no one else makes. And I think if you have more confidence in buying a statue made by ARH direct elswhere then that is a problem in itself. Customers should always have more trust buying direct from ARH to begin with....right?

And if ARH has a flex system & points system put in place then it is perfect...I use points to build up and to buy next ARH statue...instead of using them on the next sideshow PF...

I know what you are saying,but a lot of people like to go through sideshow for their products.I just need monthly payments to be made either from sideshow or ARH,thats all.We can't all drop 1000$ for 3 statues at the same time when 180$ for 5 months its easier.
For ares and gold athena do be released at the same time is a killer for everyone.

I know what you are saying,but a lot of people like to go through sideshow for their products.I just need monthly payments to be made either from sideshow or ARH,thats all.We can't all drop 1000$ for 3 statues at the same time when 180$ for 5 months its easier.
For ares and gold athena do be released at the same time is a killer for everyone.

Yes I agree..by preorder I meant to say payment plan instead..sorry

Totally agree with you drop $1000 upfront and then also having to wait 6 months for the statues is quite a big ask for us all

If ARH has pre-order deposit & then payment plan and points...that is what I meant

Arahom just wrote this for all of us
I wanted to share with you our strategy going forward

"Every time you guys order directly from us, it is surely better because we make more money! I don't want to sound "greedy" but this is of course a business and profits are what allow us to keep producing these statues.

We will start offering (starting with Minotaur and Ares) Website Exclusive statues with added bonuses from now on, so we can increase the number of purchases direct from our website.

I have thought about a point system too, like Sideshow has, but this has to be carefully considered yet.

Also we are implementing payment plans, so you guys don't need to pay it all upfront for a pre-order that will still take a few months to deliver.

Just keep one very important thing in mind. ARH fans and collectors can help us THE MOST by pre-ordering our statues once they become available.

Pre-Orders help us a lot by giving us an idea of how many statues to produce and also help to finance the production in China.

Thanks for your guys support! We have so many cool statues coming out this year!"

Also:

"We will probably not produce in-house AP statues anymore. APs have been a long time part of ARH history, and it has helped me so much to keep the company moving forward, but on the other hand, it takes so much of my time, that I am not able to take care of other important areas of ARH.

From now on we will introduce the "EX - ARH Exclusive" line that will have differentiated bonuses only available through our website. I am also back into sculpting for ARH, and I can only tell you that I could not be happier!

I have been working for the past couple of months on our new CONAN statue diorama, and I can only say, this is the MOST bold statue we ever made! I cannot show you guys pictures yet since we are still waiting for licensor’s approval, but I can just give you a hint...

“Conan The Sacrifice” - A 1/4th scale diorama with Conan fighting a gigantic snake with a big axe to save the girl!” This will be epic!"

Sounds good I'm with it:hi5:

I will have a bunch of photos for you all of the newer products in WIP, You should email Arahom and ask him to let me show you some photos!
I hope we see more photos of Rattle soon

I would like to see Conan fighting the snake with the damsel in distress.

I will try to post pics of Medusa next week after my biz trip. Hopefully no issue on my piece.

I would like to see Conan fighting the snake with the damsel in distress.

I will try to post pics of Medusa next week after my biz trip. Hopefully no issue on my piece.

Once we have the approval from the licensees, we will show it.
Arahom will show it to me, but I am not allowed to show it yet.
I will describe it in detail for you.
And take my measure to give you dimensions

Once we have the approval from the licensees, we will show it.
Arahom will show it to me, but I am not allowed to show it yet.
I will describe it in detail for you.
And take my measure to give you dimensions

You guys already charge an arm and a leg for UNliscenced statues, i'm dreading what you will charge for a licenced products! Be reasonable in prices please.

You guys already charge an arm and a leg for UNliscenced statues, i'm dreading what you will charge for a licenced products! Be reasonable in prices please.

The Conan from sideshow collectibles, is priced upper four hundreds for a 1/5 statue. This statute has three 1:4 scale pieces. Price will be adjusted accordingly , and competitively.

Its meant as no offence i will still buy as i already have 5 arh statues and buying a besta to display ares and minautor when i get them

Never liked the paint app on this Medusa piece. I love the concept and size of the piece but IMO a better paint app would have really blown this out of the water. Paint appears very washed out and oversprayed in some pics. A final dry brushing on the scales would have been incredible.

This statute has three 1:4 scale pieces. Price will be adjusted accordingly , and competitively.

Glad I started cancelling and choosing my statues from Sideshow very carefully now because ARH products are taking over. Your company may create small quantities of statues at a time, but at least the quality is there unlike Sideshow PF now.

Back