Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got to see the ARH Studios Conan
The snake itself is being constructed and is 8 ft long from head to tail with open mouth and frightful venomous fangs.
Conan is truly awesome, big with perfect muscularity and symmetry, with two Axes, one Reg and one Ex.
The base is big, with a column and skulls of the poor souls that have been eaten by the snake and are inside the rubble!
There is a delicious slave girl, hips round and voluptuously perfect curves with a broken sword with a frighten and terrified look on her face.
She is chained to the column and in shackles.
Heads are being completed by one of the best Troy Mc D
Not much else I can say but save for this! It's spectacular! Arahoms best work to date

how is this going to be shipped? It would have to be on a pallet in a crate if it has an 8ft ****in snake that goes with it! What is the scale on this dio, 1:2?

too many statues with snakes, yes medusa was a hit but whens this snake theme going to end

Just got to see the ARH Studios Conan
The snake itself is being constructed and is 8 ft long from head to tail with open mouth and frightful venomous fangs.
Conan is truly awesome, big with perfect muscularity and symmetry, with two Axes, one Reg and one Ex.
The base is big, with a column and skulls of the poor souls that have been eaten by the snake and are inside the rubble!
There is a delicious slave girl, hips round and voluptuously perfect curves with a broken sword with a frighten and terrified look on her face.
She is chained to the column and in shackles.
Heads are being completed by one of the best Troy Mc D
Not much else I can say but save for this! It's spectacular! Arahoms best work to date

Averone I like to hear news about your new statues but in future can they each have their own thread? why are you using this thread to announce the new statues?

This is the Rattle Medusa thread and I am more interested in seeing fellow collectors photos and videos of this great statue...so each time I visit this thread I don't want to read or know about Angels and Conans etc etc

Can Conan take his 8 foot snake to another thread...and the angels fly along with him :gah:

The only snake I want to see here is Medusa!!

PS. Is Conans snake a rattle or green version? :lol

Shipping for the conan ex from you guys is going to be mighty expensive on top what its going to cost us for the actual dio itself I'm in but wow this is going to cost

Averone I like to hear news about your new statues but in future can they each have their own thread? why are you using this thread to announce the new statues?

This is the Rattle Medusa thread and I am more interested in seeing fellow collectors photos and videos of this great statue...so each time I visit this thread I don't want to read or know about Angels and Conans etc etc

Can Conan take his 8 foot snake to another thread...and the angels fly along with him :gah:

The only snake I want to see here is Medusa!!

PS. Is Conans snake a rattle or green version? :lol

Yes your absolutely right and I'm sorry
I just could not contain my excitement :panic:
As soon as I have a picture I can use I will start a new thread here.

Shipping for the conan ex from you guys is going to be mighty expensive on top what its going to cost us for the actual dio itself I'm in but wow this is going to cost

We are doing something new with this one
Each character will come apart, and will have many magnets to help hold in place.
So, when you get this you have to assemble it a bit more.
For example, Conan's upper torso will be apart from his legs and you need to put together.
At least that's the plan, so we can reduce costs and mass for the shipping.

But yes the Conan is not for the weak at heart or wallet, but it will not be in the realms of the LSF price range don't worry

Last edited:
That conan statues must be ridiculously huge and heavy! Probably $1200 minimum as a START!

We are offering lots and lots of accessories
Swords, axes, heads....
There are great Conan's out there but never anything like this
I will now put a lid on it and wait till we can show you
No sense estimating costs etc just yet

Back to the Rattle:

We have a solid arrival date of July 15, but they have to clear customs
My guess is another week or so after that and we should be able to pick them up for you.
Those in the US will have theirs mailed from Cali
Some will make it back to ID and then we will ship them out

Meanwhile, SDCC is upon us to keep us busy

Yes your absolutely right and I'm sorry
I just could not contain my excitement :panic:
As soon as I have a picture I can use I will start a new thread here.

Ave take a photo of an arm leg or eye or something else...use that as a sneak peak to open a new thread...or is ARH not allowing that? :wink1:

Back