Statue NEW Medusa limited Release Rattle Warning > Partial nudity videos Pg 43

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh and if it is to be the hydra....I would expect to see the mighty Hercules dressed well....dressed with the Lion's Skin in full glory!!

:panic:

I love this idea...

BUT I tell you I would love to see the LION instead..what an epic fight that would be

having a good mix of statues! as the snake has been done with conan

bring on the mighty Hercules!

Hercules, before any other snake!
Agreed :lecture

Yes correct
But Chuck is Chuck!
His going kick my a@@! If I don't ask! :panic:

screw him then...

so is Conan the only license ARH has right? this is why the dedication to Conan as if he is the Messiah??

Am I right to assume there is no license needed for the Greek Mythology..Angels...Vampires...?
Leo and Achilles and Alexander etc?

Great Pheidias is opening his own company and releasing 5 statues a months on greek mythology cause he can do them faster.

screw him then...

so is Conan the only license ARH has right? this is why the dedication to Conan as if he is the Messiah??

Am I right to assume there is no license needed for the Greek Mythology..Angels...Vampires...?
Leo and Achilles and Alexander etc?

I'm not sure if ARH has/needed the clash of the titans license, but their medusa I am fairly certain was based off the 2010 movie. Here is a scene with Medusa in it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBfe9uX0Xk0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBfe9uX0Xk0[/ame]

I'm not sure if ARH has/needed the clash of the titans license, but their medusa I am fairly certain was based off the 2010 movie. Here is a scene with Medusa in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBfe9uX0Xk0

hard to say :dunno ...no idea how all this license stuff works...but I am sure glad I have the Rattle version of Medusa.....she is a very special statue :)

hard to say :dunno ...no idea how all this license stuff works...but I am sure glad I have the Rattle version of Medusa.....she is a very special statue :)

Based but not licensed
Anyone can make them, but we did it right and went through the right channels.
I think you all agree its impressive enough to get the attention of SSC and yourself :hi5:

We hope for the same thing but licensed Conan this time

Samson relied on his hair for his strengh, hercules is a son of a god

Wait, wait...Samson's power came from God, not his hair. The hair was part of a covenant (hair wasn't supposed to be cut) between Samson and God - when it was cut, God decided to take Samson's strength away.

Based but not licensed
Anyone can make them, but we did it right and went through the right channels.
I think you all agree its impressive enough to get the attention of SSC and yourself :hi5:

We hope for the same thing but licensed Conan this time

glad that is sorted...anyway...whatever ARH is doing just keep doing it...your statues are phenomenal!!!
just make them faster!!!:gah:

Great Pheidias is opening his own company and releasing 5 statues a months on greek mythology cause he can do them faster.

Great Pheidias would rather buy 5 a month from ARH :pray:

Back