Statue New LOTR Maquette Line Announced!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was stating though I'd prefer a Moria Boromir over a Amon Hen Boromir because of his great shield, should SS decide to go with a council Boromir, his black bearskin cloak would be a great component to showcase Sideshow's use of mixed media in their PF line.
16.gif

That is probably my favorite steed piece after RWOS. I don't own it but the detail is spot on!
Ya know- It's kinda odd.

I had *always* wanted GoW but when I finally procured it, I found it didn't fit in with my collection. It was very strange but it always looked off. I carried it around and placed it all over the place. Just didn't work.
I ended up selling it!

You recall correctly.

Perhaps I phrased my statement in a confusing manner. I was stating though I'd prefer a Moria Boromir over a Amon Hen Boromir because of his great shield, should SS decide to go with a council Boromir, his black bearskin cloak would be a great component to showcase Sideshow's use of mixed media in their PF line.

Esp. if it's made from real black bear fur :lecture

I think if they make Boromir they almost have to go with him wearing his Elven cloak or at least make one a regular and on an Ex. I just really prefer all my Fellowship characters to be wearing that if they got a chance to wear it since Gandalf didn't.

I think if they make Boromir they almost have to go with him wearing his Elven cloak or at least make one a regular and on an Ex. I just really prefer all my Fellowship characters to be wearing that if they got a chance to wear it since Gandalf didn't.

Too late for Frodo, and Legolas too then.

I agree with josh, and even though Frodo isn't rocking the fellowship cloak he still is wearing a green cloak which is better than none. Boromir must have the same cloak as Aragorn though, and once I get my Legolas PF tomorrow I may tackle a custom cloak even if that means breaks.:D

How much would that affect the price?

I'm afraid to ask. My oldest son hit one last fall and called me from the side of the road asking if I wanted the pelt for a bearskin rug......maybe I should have said yes. :naughty

I agree with josh, and even though Frodo isn't rocking the fellowship cloak he still is wearing a green cloak which is better than none. Boromir must have the same cloak as Aragorn though, and once I get my Legolas PF tomorrow I may tackle a custom cloak even if that means breaks.:D

You're a brave man Trevor that's something I would never attempt. Luckily for me, I'm more interested in screen accuracy so no cloak for me if it's a Moria Boromir. :D

I'm afraid to ask. My oldest son hit one last fall and called me from the side of the road asking if I wanted the pelt for a bearskin rug......maybe I should have said yes. :naughty

That has to be a pretty rare occurance. I would hate to see what the car looked like after.

You're a brave man Trevor that's something I would never attempt. Luckily for me, I'm more interested in screen accuracy so no cloak for me if it's a Moria Boromir. :D

We are going to have to break the habit of screen accuracy for you. :lol

We are going to have to break the habit of screen accuracy for you. :lol

Gimli sports a cloak in the SSW piece. :lol

As for adding a cloak to Legolas, his hair is actually flexible (i.e. not solid polystone) so you could conceivably attach one without too much issue.

I don't care how they do Boromir really, as long as he's not dying or dead.

The bear cloak would be nice, but I wouldn't want it out of real fur.

Actually I know I said I wanted him without the cloak/with shield, but actually an Amon Hen version with elven cloak would go well with Aragorn...

Back