New license hints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bluesparrow said:
Reign of Fire would be extremely bizarre...

Yea, I don't see them doing a line off of a bombed movie. And one I don't EVER hear anyone talking about.

^ Didn't Resident Evil have a figure line though?

I don't know what it could be....I doubt though it would be anything I'm interested in having. I'm sitting here wracking my brain trying to come up with movies in the last four years that didn't have any figures liscensed and I can't come up with anything.

Could scales refer to climbing as opposed to something reptilian. Like 'scaling' a wall. It would link to 'off the wall' but I don't know what it could be... Spider-Man has been licensed a ton...

What about Final Fantasy....there was a movie and obvious video games, plus think of the character potential

So many of these things have been licensed many, many times before - think people, think!

Most likely this is going to fall into the semi-cult realm such as Tremors or Pumpkinhead. I can't see it being Reign of Fire since not only was that a flop, but it hasn't acheived cult status as those 2 have.

I don't know how scales fits in but "Shaun of the Dead" is certainly off the wall. Don't know if it's been a video game though.

Was it even confirmed that it's a sci-fi/fantasy property?

Maybe it's something more along the line of say, James Bond, and we're all on the wrong track...

Darklord Dave said:
I don't know how scales fits in but "Shaun of the Dead" is certainly off the wall. Don't know if it's been a video game though.
It has already been licensed by NECA.

The Village

1. you lead, we'll follow - William Hurt's character leads and the rest follow?

2. movie in the last for 4 years - The Village 2004

3. off the wall - she climbs off the park walls village is confined in

4. no other licence other than video game - ?

5. scales - the mythical creatures had scales, maybe ?

What about Doom? It was originally a video game with monsters with scales. I think another company is making smaller figures though. :confused:

Just to make things more difficult; there are 'Serenity' figures available. They're nothing to scream about, but they're available, I believe about 1/9 scale. I have no clue where this is going...PS

Are you all assuming that scales has something to do with skin, etc. It could be referring to a weigh scale or a musical scale. :wacky

There were a few comments about different types of scales--musical, etc. Somebody guessed Jurassic Park and he said no, but that it was the right type of scales. So we are on the right track with dragons and dinosaurs.

Darklord Dave said:
In chat Brock hinted at a new license to be revealed at Toyfair:

1. "You lead, we'll follow."
2. Recent film (past 4 years)
3. Never licensed before except for a video game

Let the guessing begin!

ER has never been licensed except for a video game, but it's not a film. :\

Back