New license hints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batty said:
Looks like "Reign of Fire" fits the clues. It was an okay movie, but nothing that interests me. Too bad it's not "Bubba Ho-Tep".
1/6 Bruce as Elvis, that's what I want.
I'd love a 1/6 figure of Bruce as the King. TCB, baby!

"You lead, we'll follow"?

Alright Sideshow, let me lead you to a movie called "Bubba Ho-Tep"

Ask not what your rest home can do for you. Ask what you can do for your rest home.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but these figures must be made, complete with 1/6 wheel chairs and walkers.

Don't make me use my stuff on ya, baby!:tap

The Dragons in Reign were cool, but there are a lot of dragons out there. But there is an extensive list of quotes from RoF on imdb, and that's not one of them.

The quote sounds very familiar too - like it's right on the tip of my brain...

How about The Fifth Element?
It's older then four years but it has only been licensed as a video game. Toys were going to come out but they never made it to shelves.
And the Scales thing could refer to that Singing Alien

Oh man.... can you imagine a Capt Jack 12 inch? And not a cheap plastic Neca... but made by Sideshow???!! :banana :banana :banana

Rum bottle as the exclusive! "Why is the rum gone?...."...sweeeet

Wouldn't be though... doesn't fit the clues..

DarkArtist81 said:
Oh man.... can you imagine a Capt Jack 12 inch? And not a cheap plastic Neca... but made by Sideshow???!! :banana :banana :banana...

I have that figure and I think it's done really well like most of the NECA Epic Scale figures. I think it looks great and better than most 12" figures. Either way, it doesn't fit in with hint #3.

"Scales" was another hint given that would apply to dragons, which supports the Reign of Fire guess. I think that qualifies as "off the wall"--as in a license that nobody was asking for, but which would be cool when we see the final product. Nothing wrong with a great big Sideshow produced dragon, in my opinion.

tomandshell said:
"Scales" was another hint given...

I choose to not acknowledge the scales hint because that would eliminate the chance that it's Underworld and I refuse to believe that in my reality. :D

Please excuse me know while I research Underworld references for any mention of anything to do with scales. :wacky I know, I'm pathetic. :eek:

PS. If it indeed is Dragons, what about Smaug? :Wizard :cool:

PPS. Brock could be tricksy and simply be referring to Jaws. :stooge

Underworld also had toys and doesn't fit any of the clues. Besides, we made fun of Tremors, so we are to be perpetually denied Underworld merchandise.

Darklord Dave said:
Underworld also had toys and doesn't fit any of the clues. Besides, we made fun of Tremors, so we are to be perpetually denied Underworld merchandise.

I'm not listening! :wacky

"You lead, we'll follow"? The Passion of the Christ! It's gotta be! No? Oh, yeah...there wasn't a video game. Right?

EVILFACE said:
Silent Hill???

Sideshow gonna give me a twitching hospital nurse?????

Oh hell yeah! :horror
Sorry, but Silent hill is one of my favorite videogame series. I'd love figures, but it's a long shot even with the movie coming out.

So I take it these are going to be dragon statues and not 12" figures of the humans, no?

Batty said:
"You lead, we'll follow"? The Passion of the Christ! It's gotta be! No? Oh, yeah...there wasn't a video game. Right?

Where have you been? It was only the BEST VIDEO GAME EVER!! You got to play as the Romans or as Christ. The only problem was the whole game was in Aramic...:D

Back