New licences!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope to God they don't make another line of Zombies.. their line "The Dead" is enough and rocks as it is!!!! :monkey3

other then that I don't care what it is! These are exciting times my fellow collectors!!!

Personally, I wouldn't mind a Stargate SG-1 line: Jack O'neill, Samantha Carter, Daniel Jackson, and Teal'c-- complete with staff weapon and Jaffa outfit.

Boba Fett said:
Personally, I wouldn't mind a Stargate SG-1 line: Jack O'neill, Samantha Carter, Daniel Jackson, and Teal'c-- complete with staff weapon and Jaffa outfit.
Wow! Me too!
I love that show! I would buy the whole set as a package line the KISS PF's!

Great idea!

Of course....we MUST have and INDY line!

For some reason when I read that email the first thing that came to mind was "Star Trek"...:confused: Although I'm hoping for Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Carribean and a Marvel 12" line :D

If sideshow makes a 12" Marvel line, I may just have to rearrange direct deposit with my employers and cut out the middle man!:lol

Shai Hulud said:
Yeah, they will be announcing that they have the Reservoir Dogs licence.But I hope for more horror licences.

Dude, that is so awesome! I will totally get those. That's like my favorite movie.

twistedfreak said:
As pjam suggested, a HT Predator line would be ROCKING!

Damn straight tf! :D

Much like the HT Aliens Marines line, I'd love to see them make Dutch and the gang and an Original HT Predator to boot! It's not inconceivable, they can do a Predator like no-one else (Scar) and if they ever do a Carl Weathers sculpt from the Rocky line, we're on our way.

"I don't have time to bleed!"

Badism, welcome back, haven't seen you around much!!!

A sin city line would be amazing! It might not be legal to let some people have a poseable Miho figure though!:monkey5

pjam said:

Much like the HT Aliens Marines line, I'd love to see them make Dutch and the gang and an Original HT Predator to boot! It's not inconceivable, they can do a Predator like no-one else (Scar) and if they ever do a Carl Weathers sculpt from the Rocky line, we're on our way.

You speak true words of wisdom, pjam! :D It would be cool if they did stuff from Predator 2 as well. But, I would like to see them do Predator first. They don't need to do this, they HAVE TO! :D

Thanks, Dusty.

I didn't receive it either, by the way, and I'm subscribed to all topics.

Seaward said:
Badism, welcome back, haven't seen you around much!!!

A sin city line would be amazing! It might not be legal to let some people have a poseable Miho figure though!:monkey5

Thanks, man. I finally got over the depression of the whole Melvin thing and regained my love of 1/6 scale figures, hence...I'm back! :emperor :D

If Sideshow was willing to make every major player from "Platoon"--Dutch, Dillon, Mac, Blain, Billy, Poncho, and Hawkins is an absolute possibility!!!

"You're ghostin' us, mothertrucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Ya dig?"

pjam said:

Back