New Koto Psylocke sneak peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey dangbang heres some pics of mine love this statue!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Naw blades are made out a hard rubberish type rest of the thing is made outta pollyatone ita 1/6 in scale but i dont mine because its so detailed and comes with so many acce. For example the bazooka , carbine , pistol and mini deadpool are all add ons and it comes with two sets of arms one with the 2 uzzis and 2 katans so you can play with the different poses weighs about 5-6 pounds not bad paid about 135

Naw blades are made out a hard rubberish type rest of the thing is made outta pollyatone ita 1/6 in scale but i dont mine because its so detailed and comes with so many acce. For example the bazooka , carbine , pistol and mini deadpool are all add ons and it comes with two sets of arms one with the 2 uzzis and 2 katans so you can play with the different poses weighs about 5-6 pounds not bad paid about 135

damn where did you get that? i live in Canada too and I can't find anything around that place, if you know let me know :)

thanks

This statue is made of polystone??

Wow, $135 that is a great deal!!

Back