New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, Magnus. Since there still seems to be some interest in how I put my kitbashed Fett together, I'll have to shoot some new photos of it and breakdown all the different parts. Give me a day or two since I've got a lot of stuff going on. :wink1:

Would be great to get a breakdown. Don't make your pics too awesome though, or everybody starts throwing money to get theirs to look just as good. :lol

Re: Medicom RAH Jango Fett!!!!!

Late to the party, but this I can't believe I let this guy out of my collection for as long as I did. This might just be MY favorite figure I've bought this week. This was my first Medicom figure and he's so easy and actually fun to get in different poses since I don't have to worry about breaking anything. I can only imagine the poses i can get Tiger Stripe Snake in:banana Anyway, on to some shots I took.....

DSC00766.jpg
DSC00764.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

Great shots of this figure!

I broke down and ordered the "2nd Jet Pack" version...these shots (and some others over on the Medi World board) of this version convinced me....looks like a pretty good figure.

So....you think you're late lol...I'll know/see for myself this week....

I've had my Medicom ROTJ Boba for a few weeks. Here's a few pictures. I really like him, I'd say IMO he's the best Boba at 1/6 scale.

I just received my Medi ROTJ Boba and I'm really liking it. It's great to not have to do anything to get the figure up to snuff right from the get go. Also puzzling how a figure as detailed as this goes for 150.00 where other Medicom figures have less accessories and details and go for practically double.:cuckoo: Anyway, this figure for me is a win and I'll be dumping my SS Boba on the bay.

I know everyone's still enjoying the Medicom Boba Fett....I just picked up the Medicom Jango Fett - Geonosis Version from Sideshow....I think it's pretty cool...I figure it's going to be a long time (if ever) before Sideshow does this one so...Medicom it is.

Sideshow has spoiled me with all of the extra gear and hands that the Clones have, so this one seems extremely light on accessories (like NONE), but he's a good looking figure.

Wish the helmet had that signature "ding" in it, but otherwise I'm impressed with the outfit and the way the armor is done. Paint apps are good and clean. Don't care for the stand (and he needs one).

May break down and pick up the Boba some time, but for now, the "Dad" 'll do...

So I opted for the Sideshow Boba, and now I'm having buyers remorse- wishing I'd gotten the Medicom version. So now I'm debating on getting this one too- just glad he's still readily available.

I going through the same thing. Does anyone have any side by side pics of the medi and sideshow Fett's?

I have a set of the rifle gripping hands, and rifle for ROTJ Medi Boba if anyone is interested.

Anyone got a Jango helmet they want to part out at a decent price? Apparently my cat thinks hes Mace Windu. :(

:exactly: Show me a toy reviewer that isnt biased and you will have found some one that should have their collection taken away from them :lol

That's true but a good review should be backed at with facts rather than just x is rubbish and y is the best thing ever.

Just another reveiw I read that reads like bbc political commentary

I enjoy a nicely balanced reveiw more. But hey !!! Each to there own.

I don't have the Ssc boba - I cancelled it due to what I had seen although I did get the sash and belt to upgrade my medis and a best for a custom

And the medi ain't perfect neither but I like it

Back