New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an early delivery notice for Wed! I went back and forth for so long on this particular figure but didn't wanna shell out 200 plus for him. I am very happy about the 150 dollar price tag and, he's a late valentines day gift from the wife. I am so loved.

Picture of the Medicom Boba..
img1571pcv.jpg

Mine arrived tonight. I must say, it is an outstanding representation of Boba Fett. I would like to find one of those Tomy 1/6 scale helmets...

Hey fellas. Im about to dive in on a Boba for my Jabba display and I have a couple questions.. So the Medi is the way to go then? Will I have to do any mods for the height?

Hey Fett Fans!

Wanted to ask for some advice. I was able to get a complete ESB Medi Boba outfit including box, hands and guns for a nice price (suppose the stock body broke).

So now I have to get a suitable body. I know the RAH line is of a slightly smaller/thinner scale so most bodies from other lines will not work.

Do you think the new TTM22 slim will fit nicely or is it best to get a Medicom body? I think the new slim is thin enough around the waist but fitting the headsculpt might be a problem.

Hopefully my Boba will look remotely as good as all the awesome pictures in this thread when I put him together. Anyway I welcome any opinions you can provide. :peace

I transferred mine to the slim and it works perfectly with a G2 neck adapter.

And what is this 'G2 neck adapter' you speak of?

Should have mentioned I am a complete custom noob. :slap

So I opted for the Sideshow Boba, and now I'm having buyers remorse- wishing I'd gotten the Medicom version. So now I'm debating on getting this one too- just glad he's still readily available.

And what is this 'G2 neck adapter' you speak of?

Should have mentioned I am a complete custom noob. :slap

I used a bbi G3 neck adapter to fit the Medicom Fett head onto a Hot Toys slim TrueType (like this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/BBI-G3-5-body-Neck-Connector-1-6-/130826562827?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e75deed0b).

However, you will have to address the incompatible wrist pegs. I got a set of SSC Fett hands and trimmed the pegs in order to get them to fit into the TT wrists, like so:

Tell us more Phil!!!! :pray:

Alright, Magnus. Since there still seems to be some interest in how I put my kitbashed Fett together, I'll have to shoot some new photos of it and breakdown all the different parts. Give me a day or two since I've got a lot of stuff going on. :wink1:

Back