New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a Medicom Naked2 body for sale? The one that's on the Medi ROTJ Fett.

I haven't even been billed yet for the medicom fett... Sideshow says in-stock and it's been almost a week!

The "in-stock" is a mistake.

It's currently backordered. 4 -6 weeks. I have one ordered as well.

We'll both be waiting a little while longer I'm afraid.

And out the door in 24 still applies....I ordered a Medicom Jango 5 days ago and I already received it this morning, and I'm all the way in Australia!

Call em...........

So I called, and all I got was a lot of "I don't know" and contradictory statements such as " They're not back ordered, and it says they're in stock, but they're back ordered and not in-stock."

Normally I love sideshow's CS, but along with Boba Fett they do drop the ball sometimes.

I never actually called them about my order, but it's pretty obvious it's backordered. It's an error in their system for sure.

Is it possible to make a removable helmet using the Medi ESB helmet, with the Medi Jango head sculpt underneath? If so, any pics?

Should i get ANOTHER ROTJ Medi Fett, or a FIRST SSC Fett? I can't decide.

Their both good in their own ways but if you get the SSC fett and are like everyone else mods are required. I finally have a TT slim body and a extra vest to port it over to the new body and do the vest mod so you may be in the same boat as the rest of us if ho that rout. Dont get me wrong though he is a great figure just not perfect.

Medicom is the most realistic looking in 1/6 form IMO. But up to you, SS has a cool stand and a better looking rifle.

I used the Valentine2013 coupon to get the Jango yesterday. I love my Medi ROTJ Boba and now he has his dad.:yess:

I regret buying the SS version :slap I guess I could of lived with a smaller scale Medicom since he looks way better IMHO.

I used the Valentine2013 coupon to get the Jango yesterday. I love my Medi ROTJ Boba and now he has his dad.:yess:

Awesome, I have both of them displayed together and they look amazing.

I regret buying the SS version :slap

I passed on that Sideshow Boba mess of a figure. I'll get their ROTJ version if they get it right.

Back