New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about the height issue.the medicom clone trooper i got is much taller than the medicom ESB boba fett.could it be possible,that they have the taller body also for the new rotj fett?just an idea...

I have pre ordered the the Jango and Boba from SS. Does anyone know if Boba has a removable helmet? I don't know if that is a license issue or not seeing how in ROTJ and empire you never saw his face. Just curious.

I have pre ordered the the Jango and Boba from SS. Does anyone know if Boba has a removable helmet? I don't know if that is a license issue or not seeing how in ROTJ and empire you never saw his face. Just curious.

No.

about the height issue.the medicom clone trooper i got is much taller than the medicom ESB boba fett.could it be possible,that they have the taller body also for the new rotj fett?just an idea...

I think they might use the same body, only that the ROTS clone has extenders on the ankles that make it look taller. Some say this makes the ROTS clone legs disproportionate with rest of the body.

I have the ESB version of Boba however this version looks really badass! I would wait for the Sideshow one but I don't really have issues with the height of Medicom figures so it's no biggie for me

What is he height difference between the medicom fett collectibles and sideshow clones ? Can someone that owns boba Kindly show a pic next to sideshow clones so i can see, that will be awesome and Thanks in advance ??????????????

Thanks

Last edited:
What is he height difference beween the medicom fett collectibles and sideshow clones ? Can someone that owns boba Kindly show a pic next to sideshow clones so i can see, that will be awesome and Thanks in advance ??????????????

Thanks

Sent you a PM ;)

If anyone gets either of the newer Medi Fetts, could someone please tell me if they have the height extenders?

EDIT: Oh whoops! Thought you wanted a height comparison between medi clones and sideshow clones.... :slap

Last edited:
What is he height difference beween the medicom fett collectibles and sideshow clones ? Can someone that owns boba Kindly show a pic next to sideshow clones so i can see, that will be awesome and Thanks in advance ??????????????

Thanks

:wink1:
DSC01442.jpg

I have the Medi Fett...It's one of the best figures ever...But the SIDESHOW FETT will RULE THEM ALL!!!

I'm waiting for a medicom jango in the mail, hopefully I will be happy with it or I'll stay with Sideshow

hmmmm, I'm nowhere near as picky about his helmet as most people are, but I wonder why they used orange instead of the reddish-rust like on his gauntlets:dunno Other than that, if someone where to customize thos gauntlets yellow like his shoulder/knee pads, you'd have a really nice looking Jodo Kast:lol

Back