New info on NECA's Balrog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$80 way to much none of us would pay that much for a LOTR piece!!!
Well a gues just one.
:speech :speech :speech :speech

BTW, can anyone help me? I broke my Plastic Pedestal that Legolas' foot attaches to (I shattered the peg). Does NECA sell replacements? If nobody knows, I cannot find any Phone or email contact information for NECA. Please let me know if you can help me out. Thanks!

Here is Randy Falk's address. Write to him, he will probably mail you one. He mailed me one of the "clear" torches for my Aragorn. He's a good guy.

NECA
Attn: Randy Falk, Director of Product Development
PO Box 5651
Clark, NJ 07066

I had luck receiving some replacement parts from my son's Aragorn figure. We bought him one and it was missing the arrows. I found an e-mail address on their website and they had replacements out to me within the week. Really good customer service.

i think i will buy it for sure.... why?

as a substitute for the weta balrog i cant afford to get. :) this will do... :D

I found an e-mail address on their website and they had replacements out to me within the week. Really good customer service.

Can you tell me the web site link and email address?

Thanks for the address of Randy Falk, I can try that too.

Appreciate all the help! :bow

80 bucks....pfft. BRING it I say! That's a paint job waiting to happen!

:lol Putty those seams in and coat it with primer and have a field day! I'm going to have a ball with this!

dayhiker1, your image URL was entered incorrectly so the picture isn't showing (too many //'s)

HERE is a working link to your picture. :)

NECA sent me a replacement pedestal stand for Legolas for Free. These guys are awesome!

Now bring on that Balrog!!!!!!!!!!! :balrog

Thanks for the info on the stand, I have had two legoli take a dive off the top of my display case because of this stupid base. The first one broke completely, but the second one just cracked the base. Luckily I can pull it out, but hadn't heard of being able to get a replacement base.
Just sent the guy an email

/me crosses fingers

Good luck, he should help you out. While I waited for the replacement stand, I used some innovation and reversed the stand so it sat up and it balanced out Legolas' back leg great. I moved him away from the Polystone though in case it happens again.

One time, I think the arrow shot across the room and nearly hit my Wiki Statue. That would have been a horrible sight! :lol

When is this NECA Balrog coming out? I saw the mom-coloured one on eBay for £40 but I wanted a full colour one.

Psycho Cenobite :evil

Though no date has been officially announced, educated guesses place it about April 2006. They're doing just one version (painted) of the Balrog. What's the unpainted one you saw on ebay?

Back