New Hulk PF on the way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug, u get the Gandalf vs Balrog, I know you collect LOTR, not my cup of tea but 50 on the ES, DAMN?

nope, didn't even know about it, and even if i did i wouldn't of ordered it. it's really a very poorly done piece. i had one from ssc that had some slight damage to it and they asked if i wanted another one, i said hell no please let me smash it. like the ES though, i wish ssc would send out something like that for us marvel fans.:banghead

nope, didn't even know about it, and even if i did i wouldn't of ordered it. it's really a very poorly done piece. i had one from ssc that had some slight damage to it and they asked if i wanted another one, i said hell no please let me smash it. like the ES though, i wish ssc would send out something like that for us marvel fans.:banghead

yes...hope they make the planet hulk like that:D:D:D:banana:banana:banana:banana

Doug, u get the Gandalf vs Balrog, I know you collect LOTR, not my cup of tea but 50 on the ES, DAMN?

i passed it up..i was just going to flip it, but in the spirit of spook i will let someone else lose money flipping it. so since i passed expect this to hit the 1k mark lol

i passed it up..i was just going to flip it, but in the spirit of spook i will let someone else lose money flipping it. so since i passed expect this to hit the 1k mark lol

yeah that's how it usually works out.:banghead
i quit trying to buy the next daddy Rog, or next Doom, or IM com.
just buying what i like, and i def did not like this one.

Back