New Hulk PF on the way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah!!!the only problem is that the first pf is almost perfect!!they have to work very hard to do !!!hope they can do it!!!:naughty:naughty

If they can make a new Hulk Pf that will be more impressive than the first,I believe that it will be the best statue in the history of this hobby.

if they make the WWH version it'll be the best of that version, nothing will replace the first and original imo. i also doubt that ssc will make one to compete with it.
but when the comiquette gets released i'm sure we'll hear alot of people bashing the original and saying the new one is way better. most likely will be from people that don't have one i'm sure.:rolleyes:

if they make the WWH version it'll be the best of that version, nothing will replace the first and original imo. i also doubt that ssc will make one to compete with it.
but when the comiquette gets released i'm sure we'll hear alot of people bashing the original and saying the new one is way better. most likely will be from people that don't have one i'm sure.:rolleyes:

yes!!that always is happening but sometimes it's true..dont you think???

Did someone say 1:2 Scale Hulk :rock

*Time for my Shai beating :(

J/K, I would never dare break up the ultimate marriage of SS + Hulk = Shai :rock

All seriousness, i'll take a 1:1, a 1/4 Comiquette, another 1/4 Hulk PF and a 1:2 Hulk.....I'll take them all :banana:chew:banana

P.S.

I will NEVER SELL MY HULK PF!!!

That belongs to little Wolvie.......:rock

Last edited:
yes!!that always is happening but sometimes it's true..dont you think???

sometimes yes, but so many people are so quick to judge without ever seeing one or the other, or both for that matter, and until you've seen one of the Hulks in person you can't make a judgement on which is better imo.

just last night i had a couple of old friends over that hadn't ever seen my collection or even knew about sideshow or marvel statues, but they were both familiar with marvel comic etc. and one has a 13yr boy that's into all the movies etc.
well guess which statue they were completely amazed with and kept coming back to all the time, even more than my 3 spidey pf's or even more than Doom :horror................. that's right baby HULK ruled all.

oh yeah and the Hellboy 2 PF was a very close second.:banana:banana

I imagine any new Hulk PF will be (if not a specialized version like WWH) a more modern take on the Hulk. The original PF is awesome, but is definitely an early version of the character.

Therefore, any comparisons will be apples and oranges. Someone may have a preferred version but that's way different then better.

(For example, I prefer Return of the Jedi to The Empire Strikes Back for several reasons (most of which relate to Jabba the Hutt), but I recognize that Empire is, overall, a far better film.)

I imagine any new Hulk PF will be (if not a specialized version like WWH) a more modern take on the Hulk. The original PF is awesome, but is definitely an early version of the character.

Therefore, any comparisons will be apples and oranges. Someone may have a preferred version but that's way different then better.

(For example, I prefer Return of the Jedi to The Empire Strikes Back for several reasons (most of which relate to Jabba the Hutt), but I recognize that Empire is, overall, a far better film.)

good point and well put, though lots of people will not come across that way.:rolleyes: i'll of course get the comiquette and new pf when ever they do come out.:naughty

sometimes yes, but so many people are so quick to judge without ever seeing one or the other, or both for that matter, and until you've seen one of the Hulks in person you can't make a judgement on which is better imo.

just last night i had a couple of old friends over that hadn't ever seen my collection or even knew about sideshow or marvel statues, but they were both familiar with marvel comic etc. and one has a 13yr boy that's into all the movies etc.
well guess which statue they were completely amazed with and kept coming back to all the time, even more than my 3 spidey pf's or even more than Doom :horror................. that's right baby HULK ruled all.

oh yeah and the Hellboy 2 PF was a very close second.:banana:banana

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

if i save money,the hulk pf is the next i will buy..it's just hulk man!!!it's the green ^^^^^**r!!!

I LIKE the Hulk PF... but I don't Love it. ;) Too Monkey man for me.

I felt that way until I got him and instantly fell in love with the Neanderthal.

I almost didnt get him because of kirby's look but I'm happy I went thru with it especially since he only cost me $150 over retail.

My wife doesn't like him, she says that he doesn't look like the hulk, too monkey :monkey1

Magilla Gorilla Smash :lol

wwh-4.jpg

I agree that the existing Hulk PF looks just about perfect for what it is supposed to be. I wish that I had the thing, honestly. But it does represent the "stomping around mindlessly" Hulk. I think a newer one--whatever the style--should really be an angry Hulk. Give him a real "Hulk Smash" expression. Because that is his most prominent personality trait, IMO.

Admittedly, I haven't kept up with the Plantet/World War Hulk stuff, but I wouldn't care for some thoughtful Hulk sitting on a throne. I know that he is a sad, tragic character, but that pose doesn't say "Hulk" to me at all.

--edit: I just noticed that he isn't actually sitting on anything in that pic. Instead, he seems to be squatting in some sort of yoga pose :confused: Is this what Hulk has become??--

I
Admittedly, I haven't kept up with the Plantet/World War Hulk stuff, but I wouldn't care for some thoughtful Hulk sitting on a throne. I know that he is a sad, tragic character, but that pose doesn't say "Hulk" to me at all.

--edit: I just noticed that he isn't actually sitting on anything in that pic. Instead, he seems to be squatting in some sort of yoga pose :confused: Is this what Hulk has become??--

Heretic !!!! Do not Blaspheme against the Green Scar !!!

Planet Hulk and WWH are two of the best comic stories I have ever red.In the image above Hulk is sitting and observe the people he thinks responsible for the tragic events that took place in Planet Hulk,fighting each other.In my opinion this illustration is very iconic and it ''eminates'' superiority,power and pain.I think these are characteristics of Hulk as well,not only anger.Not that I wound mind a ''mad''looking Hulk besides my Hulk PF.

Back