New huge 20 inch optimus prime and bumble bee statues coming very soon!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is a statue. no assembly required. although it looks just like the model kit that you put together that sells for $125...only $1300 MOAR (scratching head)

i honestly cant believe the price on these things...have they lost their minds

I would not be surprised if they sell. I can not count how many times I have balked at prices and knew there is no way anyone in their right mind would pay that for a piece of plastic/polystone. Surely logic and reason will kick in, only to see page after page of people saying must have / instant buy / bought regardless of price

Nothing really surprises me at this point
With that said wtf are they thinking on these!?

The company behind this says that these statues are polystone articulated , an achievement never seen before. Lucky the people who will buy them

These are just too small for the prices. BB looks bad ass, but I bet SS will make a maquette of him next with switch out head. I'll wait for that.

Well, they're posable and they're metal plated

:lecture

Yep, poseable, metal parts, more accurate paint scheme from the looks of it, all the weapons of Prime from the movies, 2 sculpts, lights, and real rubber tires. I believe that's all. And outstanding piece IMO and if I had the money I'd buy for sure

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Sideshow's First PF was articulated so is there Palpatine and C3PO

Yeah, I remember those first PFs which possesed one or two articulated arm joints made of foam taking advantage that it would be hidden by the robes.

Here we are talking about joints, pistons, cylindres all made out of polystone not metal nor plastic nor any hardened stuff, just polystone.

Polystone mechanics. A hard task of engineering that surely explains the insane price.

Last edited:
20" including the stand is too small for the price IMO.

I thought they were 20" tall by themselves without the bases. I guess confirmation hasn't been made either way. 20" tall without the base would be the same height as the sideshow maquette. 20" WITH the base would be a hard sell.

Yeah too bad. I'm going to have to wait for SS to hopefully put out a PF of the animated 80s prime design. :pray:

just get the ones from takara masterpiece series, they are really good. Just dont try to transform that thing into a truck, it took me 1 hr to put it into a truck and back to a robot :slap

just get the ones from takara masterpiece series, they are really good. Just dont try to transform that thing into a truck, it took me 1 hr to put it into a truck and back to a robot :slap

how big are they and what are they made of, can u giv link to pic if u have them

how big are they and what are they made of, can u giv link to pic if u have them

it's just slightly bigger than the classic hasbro toys, more of an action figure but much higher quality with metal parts (the wheels have independent suspension lol), It comes with a stand and can stand on his own without any peg sticks so can be displayed as a statue. At work, but here's some stock photos.

61-Vf1z%2BfSL._AA1100_.jpg

71XzrAeuaeL._AA1100_.jpg

for the purist, the hardhero version is still the best classic optimus polystone statue out there.

Optimus_poster.jpg

3328318565_b63cbf38e7_b.jpg

I personally like the takara mp version better reminds of my favorite toys and like how well/detailed it's made (ht+ quality).

For everyone wondering if the hieght of Optimus Prime from Calibre is including the stand. it does not. Optimus Prime is 20 inches tall. I comfirmed this with Calibre today here is the email they sent me.

Hello and thank you for your email.

The height of 20 inches of the Optimus Prime statue is exclusive of the base.

The base itself is about 3.5 inches tall.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Calibre Toy Team

Back