New huge 20 inch optimus prime and bumble bee statues coming very soon!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For everyone wondering if the hieght of Optimus Prime from Calibre is including the stand. it does not. Optimus Prime is 20 inches tall. I comfirmed this with Calibre today here is the email they sent me.

Hello and thank you for your email.

The height of 20 inches of the Optimus Prime statue is exclusive of the base.

The base itself is about 3.5 inches tall.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Calibre Toy Team

Nice!! Also, Originally the price was listed as $1399, but now the calibre toys website has the msrp at $1099. Definitely more attractive.

For everyone wondering if the hieght of Optimus Prime from Calibre is including the stand. it does not. Optimus Prime is 20 inches tall. I comfirmed this with Calibre today here is the email they sent me.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Calibre Toy Team

any chance for a 80s version prime? that would be epic! and please make it 1/4 scale. you will sell them like hot cakes.

just get the ones from takara masterpiece series, they are really good. Just dont try to transform that thing into a truck, it took me 1 hr to put it into a truck and back to a robot :slap

They are good (mostly), but 1 hr. It took me approx. 15min to do the same. You should try Megatron :lol ...or maybe not. Some people have actually broke the thing while transforming it. It's just too complex and frail.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Calibre Toy Team

Thanks for clearing that up Whutch. So it's a pretty good size, still really expensive though. I'd love to see better pics.

Looks good.I need to see better pics before i even consider this though.

It looks like they have paid more attention to details sideshow never bothered with like the light up eyes and pin stripes.
Never heard of this company before though,are they new?

I'm going to have to pass I don't want to collects big toys anymore. I want statues.

I wouldn't reay call it a toy. It has resin and metal parts. It's as much a toy as the sideshow 1/4 scale endoskeleton. (They both have limited movement)

This is the comparison pic between the Sideshow Maquette and Calibre's Optimus prototype used at the recent displays in Hong Kong.

Wow, looks as good as the SS version ...

Yeah, and that's the best ange for the sideshow one (slightly from the side). If viewed head on, the sideshow one would look much skinnier. This new one is shown head on, and it actually looks good. :)

Yeah, and that's the best ange for the sideshow one (slightly from the side). If viewed head on, the sideshow one would look much skinnier. This new one is shown head on, and it actually looks good. :)

hmm, looks like they reverse engineered the sideshow maquette

What I do like about this one besides the metal bits, chrome work and rubber tires, is all the extra bits. 2 heads, the guns, the swords, and the Axe-- badass. Don't think he comes with the shield unfortunately but still awesome.

Looks very good.
How much was the SS maquette?

$1199.99

man i may go for this i missed out on the ss maquette, and with all the features it sounds like the better of the two.

Back