New HT T2 figure announced tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody forgotten the most important person in this whole timeline and a key role in T2 move? Miles Dyson! That should be the next figure! Just Kidding, bring on the T-1000!

Me too. I'd prefer if it was young John connor actually. Hes the one thats in doubt. We already know T-1000 is coming at some point even without an official announcement. So young John Connor FTW.
id also prefer a young John Conor that would be killer i hope they make him

Last edited:
I love Terminator and al.. Really I do.. but young John Connor?? Really?? And you honestly think HT would put out a 12 year old Edward Furlong toy??

Well with that crappy Blade Jessica Beil nothing would surprise me i guess.

The T2 collection will just look incomplete without him IMO. You've got the T-800 and T-1000 who are supposed to fight each other...for no particular reason in action-figure land apparently. Young John is necessary. Without him why is the sarah connor figure even there? Y'know? No?

The T2 collection will just look incomplete without him IMO. You've got the T-800 and T-1000 who are supposed to fight each other...for no particular reason in action-figure land apparently. Young John is necessary. Without him why is the sarah connor figure even there? Y'know? No?

terminatorWrong.jpg

This is a Hot Toys/Sideshow venture.

So far we have had two improvements of the old Sideshow figures. So I would say it's most likely that they are about to announce the third and final improvement, which would be the T-1000

I guess it will be T-1000. I agree that this T2 line will not complete if no JC. But JC must go with Sarah also IMO which both cost $$. I'm on limited budget so I just choose T-800 normal/BD T-1000 and Endo if they release one.

Back