New Hot Toys teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a split-second when I first saw this I thought, and hoped, it was this:

the-breakfast-club-thumb-400x493.jpg

Oh, well. Barnes looks awesome.

Whats with the continued speculation, isn't it already pretty much confirmed as Barnes? Look in the Platoon Chris Taylor thread.

Wookster said they two might be unrelated...plus why would they show the Barnes headsculpt as well as the figure blurred? Defeats the purpose of a teaser if you blow the reveal at the same time.

Well, first teaser is a nicely detailed pic of an unpainted sculpt, and the next would be a painted version with the body and gear. Would seem like a logical progression of teaser releases, IMO.

Well, first teaser is a nicely detailed pic of an unpainted sculpt, and the next would be a painted version with the body and gear. Would seem like a logical progression of teaser releases, IMO.

Except the first teaser isn't of an unpainted sculpt since they obviously filtered/desaturated the pic to black-n-white (you can tell by looking at the collar of his clothes).

Berenger and Depp!

Wookster said they two might be unrelated...plus why would they show the Barnes headsculpt as well as the figure blurred? Defeats the purpose of a teaser if you blow the reveal at the same time.

Perhaps the headsculpt pic wasn't supposed to be released? But maybe you're right.

And I was right. I feel pretty good about now, like I'm the smartest man out there. I got something magical going on here.

And I was right. I feel pretty good about now, like I'm the smartest man out there. I got something magical going on here.

Oh swami of 1/6, guru of Hot Toys, seer of teasers - reveal to us if you please the next 12 months of releases that we may no more be frustrated and manipulated by these ambiguous and enticing images :bow

Back