New Hot Toys teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iampoch

Super Freak
Reaction score
16312647ck33n07nx9cen9.jpg

Thanks to ZIPCOOLO of OSW for this bit of info :)

Let the speculations begin! :D

He looks like he has a Black beret on top of his head.. It could be hair that I'm seeing, but the shape suggests it's a beret.

The 2nd Expendables character perhaps? Ying Yang (Jet Li) or Lee Christmas (Jason Statham). :clap

Depp from PLATOON mehinks.

HT will be previewing both at the same time, or possibly another ywo-pack with Berenger?

Berenger sculpt looks immense.

You know, why don't they just show us. I find it a little patronising to be teased like this. And a blurred pic just makes me think there's something wrong with it.
Oh & while I'm on the subject Hot Toys.....WHERES SUPERMAN?

I will guess that it's Berenger, that's my bet. It looks like he has his head wrap on and you can see the end of that behind his neck. You can see a watch on his hand too, just like he wore in the film (I'm looking up pictures, I don't have these details set in memory). Then I guess his arm is resting on a helmet. The shirt is also fitting with Berenger, no? I can't remember the film well but most Depp pictures coming up are sleeveless.

That thing on his wrist looks pretty bulky though, bigger than a watch, so maybe it is Depp:

Platoon-movie-1.jpg

You know, why don't they just show us. I find it a little patronising to be teased like this.

It's meant to excite you and get you anticipating something or other.

Back