New Hot toys Teaser...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Demon) Batman and Scarecrow is a combo pack? I might be interested in Scarecrow but if not sold separately, zero interest.

Scarecrow alone would be a poor seller so they are making this release a little bit more interesting so People might buy it,check the price...This is definitely a 2-pack.

Cheers Hot Toys money saved! Massively disappointed with these announcements. Matrix is a must for me, as is Burton's Batman. Nolans Bats it's so yesterday and I'm just completely bored with that representation.
MJ is a legend but pushing another version of him is just extracting the urine IMO. I'll b interested in the headsculpt for my Thriller MJ if it turns out decent tho and I suppose at a push I'd buy Scarecrow just to complete the bad guy line with Joker and Two Face.
Apart from that it's all pretty crappy...NEXT!

HOT TOYS YOU _____KING IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Okay fair enough your giving everyone Scarecrow...even though its a pass for me because he's now been over shadowed by the Joker and the hype for Batman Begins is long gone. Your also going to bundle him with the freaking Demon Batman...who had screen time for literally 6 seconds...........6 BLEEDIN seconds !!!!

2. Yeah the Beat It MJ looks good but then again we all knew that judging by the past MJ sculpts you've done. Still a pass for me...(I am an MJ fan but don't need figs)

3. Who the _____K is the first guy in the screen !??????? We all thought spoon bend..Neo..Matrix ?????? In the future please don't tease us with something that is similar to another franchise...You had me all excited cause am a huge Matrix fan and would not pass up the opportunity to get the collection !!!!!

4. The people who want Scarecrow out their are going to be looking at paying a complete rip off price. You know people are going to buy the bundle and sell the Scarecrow at a stupid price over ebay !!!

The only thing thats keeping me going is the Chris Reeve Superman and the possible purchase of the T 800 when I have enough monies !!!

EDIT

Yeah how the _____k could I forget about the possible Keaton Batman. I just aint got anything good to say so am gonna keep my yapper shut cause the second thing I've wanted for ages is the Keaton Batman. Chris Reeve Superman being the first.

Well.....I'm surprised they've gone back to Batman Begins after all this time. So its not Keaton Batman and Matrix - in a way I'm relieved that there isn't 2 new licenses that I'd feel compelled to be wholly invested in next year at the same time as T1 and T2, Predators, Reeve Superman, Spiderman 3 etc, and all after the onslaught on my wallet with this years T2 figures.

I believe I will buy Scarecrow and demon Batman what with having bought all the other Nolanverse figures. Personally I'd prefer it as a twopack as that settles my doubts about whether or not to buy Demon batman with his mere seconds of screentime.

Here's something positive, maybe another HT Masterpiece series.... Comic Masterpiece...

So HT can create some of Marvel's Comic characters.

Scarecrow.... unless there is another face sculpt not shown.... it's just a sack with eye balls

3. Who is the first guy in the screen ?

I've been told more info will be available on Monday

I admit I'm not familiar wit the Manga character, but I'm told he is called "FRIEND” from the Japanese Manga (comic) “20th Century Boys”, the created by Naoki Urasawa and is HUGELY POPULAR in Japan, he’s like the “GOD of Manga”!

Check it out here- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naoki_Urasawa

Personally the Bat Man twin pack is the one I'm most excited about, but the MJ looks promising, and I'm not writing the Manga character off till I see more info.

Looks like the wait for Neo continues!

From Wiki-

20th Century Boys (Nijusseiki Shōnen)

In 1999, after finishing Happy!, Urasawa began the all-popular 20th Century Boys. He wrote 20th Century Boys alongside Monster for two years, Monster ending in 2001. Urasawa has finished the series after 22 volumes. The concluding chapters were released under the title 21st Century Boys. It was licensed by Viz, however, at Urasawa's request, its release was rescheduled until after Monster finished its English serialization due to the change in his art style over time. Publication in the US began in February 2009. 20th Century Boys won Kodansha Manga Award for general manga in 2001,[7] an Excellence Prize at the 2002 Japan Media Arts Festival, and the Shogakukan Manga Award for general manga in 2003.[6]

Hot Toys is now looking this thread
dbfbd96406c7a580f1824c1a60df09cb123.gif

Well the Keaton Batman was always a pie in the sky/what if scenario, so I'm not too shocked about it

But The Matrix, I mean they HAVE THE FREAKING LICENSE ! THEY HAVE IT!? WTF are they doing? :panic: this is just torture :monkey2

Back