New Hot Toys Joker Bank Robber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say HT will do two heads.One will have the clown mask permanently attached,the other will be a new Ledger sculpt,more accurate to the film.Now that the film is out WB will have given them more reference pics.

icon_worthless.gif

2 words then..

JOG ON

I'd say HT will do two heads.One will have the clown mask permanently attached,the other will be a new Ledger sculpt,more accurate to the film.Now that the film is out WB will have given them more reference pics.

that what I was worried of:lol just as I am a day away from receiving my regular version

Cornerstore has this listed on their site:

"The Bank Robbery Joker may come with two heads, goon mask, duffle bag and two guns!"

if the goon mask is separate from the heads then I wonder what the 2nd head may be :confused:

One head will be the normal hair free flowing Joker. The other will probably be a head with his hair slicked back so that the mask will fit and look properly.

One head will be the normal hair free flowing Joker. The other will probably be a head with his hair slicked back so that the mask will fit and look properly.

I'm thinking it will be a mask sculpted on. Non-removable. At least, I'm hoping so.

I'm thinking it will be a mask sculpted on. Non-removable. At least, I'm hoping so.

Why? Two heads is alot better than that.
The Joker head will probably be alot better than the current so all us Joker owners can swap, and then have two great Joker figgerz

Two heads, goon mask... implies 2 separate heads and a loose mask, hope so.

I really want a removeable mask, it would be more film accurate plus I think HT knows it would be cool for us to see him posed with mask in hand.

Why? Two heads is alot better than that.
The Joker head will probably be alot better than the current so all us Joker owners can swap, and then have two great Joker figgerz

that won't work out for me, I never get two figures of 1 character, it .....'confuses' me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back