New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol Dave probably got that info from here in the general thread where it was originally posted. :lol

Thor Loki wasn't canceled but changed to fit The Avengers instead of Thor because of Huddleston's likeness issues. We don't know if there was ever going to be an Avengers Loki.

Was that the reason likeness his likness is all over the marvel select line whats the problem now. his other two costars had figures

Glad to be getting this version and its a must IMO for any fan of Cap, but also glad to getting Loki as its again a must.

From the interview is would seems Howard hinted Captain America USO/Rescue version would likely be a convention/toyfair exclusive....

^^ I'm hoping it's the comicon exclusive! I figured CA, some batman, and of course a predator

From the interview is would seems Howard hinted Captain America USO/Rescue version would likely be a convention/toyfair exclusive....
Awww man. If it's like Batman, where there seemed to be plenty to go around, then cool. But if it's like 'Iron Man (Secret Project)', then :gah: & if it's like Black Spiderman, where only US & Canadian (used to include Aus, but not now) customers can order then :gah: + :slap + :thud:

Decided to watch Captain America again tonight and now I want this figure even more, keeping everything crossed we see this at SDCC :pray:

I can see me having to drop a boat load of cash to get this if it's an exclusive

Would that mean it's only available at the SDCC convention and i'd have to buy it off of eBay?

I can see me having to drop a boat load of cash to get this if it's an exclusive

Would that mean it's only available at the SDCC convention and i'd have to buy it off of eBay?

Sideshow carried both of the toy fair exclusives last year

I think I'll hold off to see what happens with this release before I pull the trigger on the Avengers version.

3 CA's on my shelf would be a bit much and I would much rather get the USO/Rescue version instead of the Avengers one

Q: For this year's 2012 Ani-Com, SDCC, and other toy fairs, will you be releasing any exclusive items fans should look out for?

A. Yes, we will have exclusive figures again this year for Ani-Com 2012. Not sure how to buy them yet but most likely will do it online and there shall be no queuing.
For overseas collectors, we are still planning.

Could this be related to Cap?

Could this be related to Cap?

Its not Cap if you look back at the orginal interview he mentions the WW2 Cap and the Golden Age Cap and how they were orginally going to have them packaged together, but they decided to provide them as a seperate offereing due to the anticipated demand for WW2 Cap from the people who already WW2 1/6.

The question about a exclusive was mentioned in a seperate question asking if there will be an exclusive for some HK conventions the two issues are not releated. He mentioned they will try to have something special, but did not elaborate any further

Its not Cap if you look back at the orginal interview he mentions the WW2 Cap and the Golden Age Cap and how they were orginally going to have them packaged together, but they decided to provide them as a seperate offereing due to the anticipated demand for WW2 Cap from the people who already WW2 1/6.

The question about a exclusive was mentioned in a seperate question asking if there will be an exclusive for some HK conventions the two issues are not releated. He mentioned they will try to have something special, but did not elaborate any further

Erm.....

OMG said following the first interview that Golden/Rescue Cap could well be a show exclusive, this is Hot Toys confirming there will be show exclusive figures!! Why couldn't one be Cap?

If it is an exclusive hope it follows the latest trends of being relatively easy to get. The problem is not knowing and ordering early to secure one and paying through the noise at the start to see it not sell out.

Erm.....

OMG said following the first interview that Golden/Rescue Cap could well be a show exclusive, this is Hot Toys confirming there will be show exclusive figures!! Why couldn't one be Cap?

Thats not what was mentioned in the interview itself I read the text on a post some where here on the boards the exclusive and Cap are seperate issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back