New Hot Toys Captain America USO/Rescue version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a while since I've seen that image that Hot Toys requested be removed. Come on Hot Toys forget the Avengers and Batman for just one minute and lets see more of this and Loki :pray:

It looks like a 2 in 1.nameplate says resque &golden age.I hope they add the stuff to make the promotional costume.

:goodpost: :exactly:

That would make this must own :yess:

Ditto!! I'd buy two to display each ones respective outfit...we can only hope...geez...out with the announcements already HT...I need to make sure selling a kidney and pancrease will be enough to cover my figures. :impatient:

From HK Figure Club interview with Howard Chan:

-Captain America Golden Age Version is still scheduled

via

They mention Golden Age. Does this mean it's a 2 in 1 figure? The rescue version and then a separate outfit from when he's doing the stage show?

This version...

I hope for both.
Still remember the pic with figure's boots and stand with a nameplate "Golden Age/Rescue version" posted on HTC back there.

I still think it'll be a 2 in 1 kind of deal where you'll be able to display both ways.

They mention Golden Age. Does this mean it's a 2 in 1 figure? The rescue version and then a separate outfit from when he's doing the stage show?

This version...

NO ,I went back and looked at the Hot Toys you vote that included this as an option its called propaganda version and it came in third to Pepper Pots so they will not be making him.

Golden Age is actually the WW2 version .

I'm realistically not expecting anything Marvel Studios related outside of The Avengers until Q4 of this year. Between all of those Avengers and Sony's Spider-Man this year, everything is getting pushed around.

My thinking is if you've got a Captain America already available to pre-order then Hot Toys aren't going to put another up until that first one has been released and even then they'd probably give it 4/5 months. Q4 2013 would be my guess for USO Cap :(

SDCC'2012 is my guess. Two months of preorders is enough for AVE version (alreay POd and WWII version baaaaaaad).

I guess it could be a show exclusive like the Shadow Pred and the Batsuit Begins figures.....

Exclusive are of previously released figures with updates or repaints the would be a brand new figure which I would have personnely liked to see first instead of the avengers version a few months after the avengers version you can expect to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back