new home , new display , new start of a collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the wall where the tv stands , comes the new display cases with the new collection ( totally hooked on hot toys now )

i keep the pics up

grts yves :wave

moved into a new place , just before new year

pics from the empty place

scaled.php

This is for sure the best room i ever seen for display any collectible
:duff

Last edited:
the view is into the backyard to the local river , its awesome

about the collection , the most of it , its spiderman related

but i started in december with hot toys , got now the joker , the new batman begings exclusief and of course spiderman , waiting on superman exclusief and the new goblin

grts yves

Your new places looks very nice. And after it is all pimped with your collection it will surely be a place of zen. Looking forward to it mate. :duff

Congrats! Beautiful place and I agree with the others its a great room for a display. I'm moving into my first home today after handover this morning and hope to convert the garage into a display room but now I'm thinking of taking the fight back to the wife and reclaim the lounge room so I can have a view... No river though. I look forward to seeing your progress.

Sweet!! Congrats on the new house!!you will Enjoy display all the collection !!

Congrats! Beautiful place and I agree with the others its a great room for a display. I'm moving into my first home today after handover this morning and hope to convert the garage into a display room but now I'm thinking of taking the fight back to the wife and reclaim the lounge room so I can have a view... No river though. I look forward to seeing your progress.

dont forget , 2 take some pics from before and after , always a great memory , and also congrats for the new home

@ all... thx for the great reply's even whitout the pics of the collection:clap

grts yves

Back