New Han Exclusive pics for you!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JustinLuck said:
Also, good paintjob or not, he looks nothing like Harrison Ford. :(

If you think Andy didn't nail this sculpt, then you're crazy.

hanbig10lt.jpg

As usual, it's definitely the paintjob that isn't doing it justice.

Last edited:
elwood49 said:
If you think Andy didn't nail this sculpt, then you're crazy.

hanbig10lt.jpg

As usual, it's definitely the paintjob that isn't doing it justice.

I agree with ya on this Elwood. As I said in another post that's two sculpts by Andy that have been hurt by lackluster paint jobs. At least on some of the ones we are seeing.

Wow, it is clearly obvious Sideshow needs to find a new way to paint their figures :(

The sculpt looks like Harrison to me. And comparing a professionally taken photograph of the actor to a unprofessionally taken photograph of a 1/4 scale figure is a bit unfair. If you set up lighting conditions to accurately recreate the shadowing seen in the actors photo on the 1/4 figure, I think it would match very closely.
Having that been said, the paint is off imho.

I'm quite happy with the paint job on mine. (13 of 250). And it definitely looks like Harrison down to the slightly crooked nose.

For myself, I have to say well done, Sideshow.

JustinLuck said:
Wow, it is clearly obvious Sideshow needs to find a new way to paint their figures :(

I agree, all the likenesses seem dead-on when we see the unpainted sculpt for just about every figure or piece. Maybe a more muted approach would work better, the colors of the fleshtones seem a bit much on a lot of the Sideshow figures and pieces I've seen.

Back