Media New Godzilla game for PS3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I hope you can play as more monsters besides Godzilla variants.

I thought that Dreamcast Godzilla game was like that, but I checked the Wikipedia and I guess you could play as Mechagodzilla and giant Dr. Serizawa, so that's pretty cool.

I was excited to learn about a new Godzilla game until I learned it was just for the PS3! WTH?! No love for Xbox owners?!!! :thwak

Did anyone else pick this up today. I'm actually having fun with it. It is by no means a good game :lol. But for some reason they did capture a little of what would make a good godzilla game. Just walking around blowing **** up, getting destruction combos and fighting an occasional kaiju (i've battle mothra and battra so far) and the more you destroy the more the military amps up it's attack power. Everything about this game is pretty ****, and it's going to get repetitive as hell after awhile i imagine...but for now, I'm pretty pumped playing it. I got it half off because I had a $30 gift card at best buy so maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe if I paid full price I'd feel differently :lol. **** it. Now I just need to unlock Hedorah to realize my childhood dreams :panic:

Yep, I got it with my Best Buy rewards. It's kind of interesting, but feels sort of like a Playstation 2 game. The tank controls are pretty clunky, but it does emulate the feel of Godzilla from the movies. I'm not sure. I think I like the brawler games like Save the Earth better.

Yep, I got it with my Best Buy rewards. It's kind of interesting, but feels sort of like a Playstation 2 game. The tank controls are pretty clunky, but it does emulate the feel of Godzilla from the movies. I'm not sure. I think I like the brawler games like Save the Earth better.

Tank controls aren't bothering me too much. You don't need super quick movements so it works out. Its fun, as you evolve godzilla you get certain moves that make moving easier. Like the 180 tail whip. I just unlocked and played as Hedorah this morning. This is game of the year now :panic: :lol

They lost me as soon as I saw they had timed maps in some modes, I hate anything timed.

Me too. But it's not too bad in this game. They seem to give you enough time

I want to play it though I know it's probably a terrible game. Maybe I'll pick it up when the price goes down

If you pay full price you'll hate it. Wait until it's $10 :lol

This game kind of harkens back to an old arcade feel, like Rampage and king of the monsters. At least that's what it feels like to me. You're just destroying things trying to get a better score each time.

Yea I wasn't really interested from the start. The choppy movements and the graphics, plus the clunky gamplay looks awful. The other gamecube game looks much better sadly.

Has no PS so not playin', but still...
I love how all three Godzillas animated differently and has unique moves.
Seein' G64 fly with his back forward and doin' the dance jumpin' is hillarious and awesome. :lol

This game is brutally bad. One of the reasons i sold my ps4 was that there was just no good giant monster games for it. When i heard godzilla was coming out on ps4 i was all excited until i actually played it. Can't believe i paid so much for such an awful game. Godzilla destroy all monsters melee for the gamecube remains the best godzilla game to date imo. It was so much fun to play.

The singleplayer modes are mostly crap but the multiplayer is great.
This the only game where you actually feel like bein' in control of a giant monster.
I just wish the graphics and music were better.

Back